Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is a better cue parris, trevors, peradon ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is a better cue parris, trevors, peradon ?

I am trying to decide on the cue i should go for, I have been recomended trevors , some say parris and I finally checked out peradon website and I like the peradon KING as well. I am so confused I need help
    I am sure this would be the best place to find help regarding my issue.
    Long Live Ronnie

If ur budget is around 300+ pounds then u should definetly go for Trevor White, but if ur budget is around 120 - 150 pounds then Master cue or Craftsman are very good options.
    If u can carry a 1 piece then my personal reccomendation would be PERADON OXFORD 1 piece.[excellent cue,value for money]
    My deep screw shot
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXTv4Dt-ZQ

Comment

to me its no competition...Trevor White every time. If you had a budget of £500+ for a customised cue then some may argue in favour of a Parris Ultimate, Mike Wooldridge ( top cuemaker as well) or Robert Osborne ( for a 1 piece cue, as some people are not great fans of the joints used) but even then go to Trevor and save yourself potentially a couple of hundered quid. Simply the finest finish on any cue I have owned, and that has been a few!

Whilst TW does not have a website his contact numbers are widely available and service and knowledge is second to none in my opinion, you certainly won't find better plain and simple....
      Its not how well you play its how good you look playing that counts!

Comment

You just can't compare a Trevor White to a Peradon the quality is much better from TW

Has you will see on all these boards all depends on your buget to be honest mate

Comment

Budget uhhhh

Well around pound 300 i guess is where I am. Then what would u all pick now a JP cue ( which one ) or a trevor.
          Pros for Jp
          Its ready to be shipped (from the list on the web )
          They accept credit cards
          Ronnie uses the same brand lol ( moral support )
          Seems like a better known brand easier for resale I guess
          Cons trevor
          6-8 weeks wait
          No credit cards

Dont get me wrong guys , I am sure trevor is in the top 3 out there but me being in the USA changes everything for me. I dont have any cue to play with right now as well , so the wait kills me and then the shipping time

Now what do you all think is right for me and please help me find the right cue. Thanks
          Last edited by dollarm360; 18 December 2007, 08:13 PM.
          Long Live Ronnie

Comment

In respone to the last post by dollarm360,

If the wait is going to kill you, then I guess a Parris cue is the choice, as you should get very nice quality without the wait. If Credit card payment is also a big factor for you, then the above would also be the choice perhaps. Another point in favour of a Parris cue might be the used value of it, although I wouldn't want to put cash on that one.

Something I think you should consider also however:

Do you have any specific requirements for the cue?......design, specs or other details???

If the answer to that is yes, then you need to ensure you can get those details with the Parris cue, or at least have the oppotunity to send it back if it doesn't suit you.
            Otherwise you might find you've spent your budget on a cue which in some ways was a compromise. This is NEVER a good way to buy a cue to be truthful.

My advice on this changes for no one, and it's this:....

BUY WHAT YOU WANT...............THE FIRST CHOICE.

That way, no matter what you buy, or from who, you've given yourself the best chance of being happy with it from the start. In my experience, it can save a lot of aggravation and expense in the long run.

Good luck with your search and choice.

Comment

to trevor

Beleive me I am not happy by thinking to buy any other cue but yours. But the restrictions I have I wish I could overcome that and just wait for your cue or I wish you would accept credit cards man I am telling you I would even think about anythink else. I have sent you an email see if you can do something for man I would really appreciate it thanks.
              I respect you even more trevor.
              Long Live Ronnie

Comment

paypal = credit card. It's not hard to setup a paypal account if you haven't got one.

Comment

i could easily take a credit card on trevors behalf. there is a system called nochex or paypal. as for cues any cue maker can make you the cue you require and in my experience parris is normally the slowest.

Also - and this is just my opinion - if you are going to buy a parris cue the only ones worth having are not £300 they are £500
                  https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Totally agree with Andrew,Parris takes ages to make a cue.
                    My deep screw shot
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXTv4Dt-ZQ

Comment

I would say a MASSIVE pro for Trevor is the fact that when you send your money and your spec you KNOW hes going to build it, where as a con for Parris would be that its pot luck who makes it and to what quality.....

I would have thought this would have been the most important factor when deciding on the cue you want???
                      Rocket Ronnie Rules!!!

Comment

trevor it is

guys thanks a lot on helping me decide the cue that is best for the money and quality. I am sure I am making the right decision by going with Trevor white cue. Now I got to figure out the specs and the payment method for the cue.
                        but guys thanks a bunch , you guys are really helpful
                        merry Christmas and happy holidays
                        Long Live Ronnie

Comment

Strange why Parris takes so long when you see how many people he has working on the cues, by the pictures on the website.

Demand I guess

I can only guess that Trevor works alone hence the wait for his cues?

Am I right Trevor?

Last edited by BITTER; 24 December 2007, 12:48 AM.

Comment

is that trevor

Just curious if that is Trevor in the pic above?
                            Long Live Ronnie

Comment

i think that is from parris's website.
                              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
                              X