Cue brands among the top 16?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stephen Maguire uses a John Parris Ultimate 1 piece maple cue.:snooker:

I was talking to him recently whilst he was practising at the Q club Glasgow

Comment

which cue does stuart bingham use?
      RIP NOEL, A TRUE TSF LEGEND.

Comment

Originally Posted by khizzy View Post
        which cue does stuart bingham use?
        gary taylor.
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
          gary taylor.
          thanks mate

Comment

has ali carter changed his cue,seems like a one pc,probably a tom newman cue.

dohertys cue also seemed a bit weird the butt was really short around 9" or so.

Comment

Carter has had this cue for a while now, its a Parris. Doherty had a new butt section some time back, again Parris made the alterations for him.

Comment

Doesn't higgins use a northwest cue with the arrows going the wrong way ie pointing towards the butt? In his game the arrows definatley were pointing to the tip...

Comment

it might be a walter lindrum 1929 i sent him a while ago.

Comment

A little shorter than 9". The same one he played at the Sangsom Whiskey 6-Red last year
                    It's in the Shaft

Comment

• I'll have to keep an eye out for that. There was an audio interview posted on here saying that Higgins had his arrows pointing the other way because it is something that he has had his whole playing career. Would be suprised to see him using any other 'style'.

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                        it might be a walter lindrum 1929 i sent him a while ago.
                        That Lindrum cue you sent was lovely - Ali does love a vintage cue but we are both of the opinion that the older cues just arent that well suited for today's modern game, especially not for top pros, so he doesn't play with it......

He is using his Parris cue that John made him September/October last year. He's very happy with the cue and you wont see him changing that (barring any disasters!) now....

Comment

• Originally Posted by manager steve View Post
                          That Lindrum cue you sent was lovely - Ali does love a vintage cue but we are both of the opinion that the older cues just arent that well suited for today's modern game, especially not for top pros, so he doesn't play with it......

He is using his Parris cue that John made him September/October last year. He's very happy with the cue and you wont see him changing that (barring any disasters!) now....
                          i know a number of pros who do use them! - well it appears to be working for him he was ripping cope apart yesterday.

Comment

• This always comes around doesn't it
                            It always amazes me some of the things people come out with.

Just to keep all this going.

Thanks ADR for your list coz that saved me a big post.

Did Hendry not get rid of the Accurite then? The tale was that he was going to change.
                            What happened with the Hunt or Osborne or H&O that Ronnie was using early in the year.

Comment

• what cue does anda zhang use then? anyone know?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Mr O View Post
                                what cue does anda zhang use then? anyone know?
                                Did you see how far the name disc was up on the butt of the cue . Looks like he has added a bit on the butt .
                                Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Working...
                                X