3/4 royal standard cue -craft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3/4 royal standard cue -craft

happy new year to you all-my post is abt one of the best cues ive owned - a 3/4 royal standard with a white veener -and a gold badge -bought in 1989 -when they were less avialble-was made by CUECRAFT- this cue-was the one i used for years -then it got nicked-unfortunately-since then ive had a bad case-of cue buying disease - always finding fault -with some good cues-anybody got any suggestions -will cuecraft be the same standard now as in 1989-before i go at my mind LOL

Im no expert, but 3 friends of mine bought cue craft cues around 1996 and all 3 are still great cues. When looking for a new cue last year i tried several new cue craft cues in my local club, along with my mate who has one of the aforementioned cues. None of them felt that great to be honest. A bloke i play pool with has their 3/4 'Ebony' model - its OK (bit butt heavy) but not great (didnt feel any of the newer ones hit the ball that well)

Comment

yes i think when they first hit the market around abt that time -they were one of the best cues -ive had -one of my freinds at that time bought -a sandringham or buckingham in cue craft range-and thats an excellent player -i suppose i just have to get other it -lol

Comment

Working...
      X