Hendry Replica Cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hendry Replica Cue

Ive been looking at the dunns replica Hendry at £125 and I was close to buying one until I saw some of you guys didnt rate them that highly in another thread.

I then looked at the john parris website and it appears a replica of Hendrys cue could be produced for about £300/400.

Is there a cheaper alternative? Any other top cue makers that could make me this replica at a more affordable price? Im really just looking for a one piece maple cue with the splicing similar to that of Hendrys famous cue.

There is a guy called ADR147 on here

He can get you Hendry's actual cue model if you are pacient for about £70 max.

Comment

What, one the same make/model/approx year as the one Hendry had?

Id rather have a modern replica, wouldnt it be better quality?

Comment

i've just put this in another post.
        but any of the decent cue makers will be able to make you a good replica.
        try these sites.

www.mastercraft-cues.co.uk
        www.matchplay-cues.com
        www.welshpooltrading.co.uk
        www.thesnookershop.co.uk

they will all be able to give you a quote first.

Comment

i've got two similar ones in ash now:

http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...ad.php?t=11909

for the money, very good quality.

can't help you with maple though....
          The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

If anybody is reading this, please do not think that if you get the same cue as Hendry did that you will play like Hendry did, some people buy the same model, thinking they will suddenly make 147s and in fact, they never improve.

Kriss, I know that you did not say that you think you are going to suddenly improve playing with a similar cue but if anyone else is reading this...The keys to improvement are Coaching, Practice and Competition Play...The three 'C's, Concentration, Cueing, Control!

Comment

i got a dunns hendry replica maple cue which plays quite well......i don't wanna spend two three hundred quids on a hendry cue replica cue to be honest , if i was you i would get a cue from Uk as said above for 70quid.

Comment

Actually the guy is from Scotland not UK

Comment

since when has Scotland not been in UK?

Comment

Sorry I was thinking GB not UK.

Comment

Yes Kriss we can make you a copy of that in Maple PM me for price

Comment

Working...
                      X