No announcement yet.

Northwest Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im stuck in a bit of a catch 22 here. I rang kevin today to arrange payment, I entered all my numbers and since my card is a debit card it didnt work. So Ive either gotta post the money (why cant he take a cheque?), or go there myself to pick it up (I dont have the time with my job). Ive gotta think of a way to get the money to him securely.
    I told my parents if they would help me out and they thought I was crazy giving a guy my numbers over the phone, so im completely stuck for ideas. Looks like I might have to drive down at the weekend.

Comment

hmmm....strange it did not work as when i ordered my extensions i paid by debit card as well...and there 2 days later

Comment

Got it all sorted, my dads gonna drive down next week when Im at work. I feel like Im ****ing off Kevin by ringing so many times!! Just glad its gonna be here next week at least.

Snooker Warrior, post those pics please!! I wanna see some quality

Comment

just bought a new cae for the new cue! it seems it has german locks which is awesome too.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ayphotohosting

Comment

i got the case, but i cant fit my current cue in, i have to push the lid down really hard to get just the butt and the shaft in, so it will close. any suggestions?

there is foam liner on either side, do i remove it?

Comment

Originally Posted by mattyuk View Post
              i got the case, but i cant fit my current cue in, i have to push the lid down really hard to get just the butt and the shaft in, so it will close. any suggestions?

there is foam liner on either side, do i remove it?
              I have a cheap import case that will not close tight as well. After a while, the lock starts to come loose due to the pressure from the butt end of the cue always pushing the case to open.
              The ones from UK that I had did not have this problem.
              www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

No mate

The foam is there to hold and protect the cue, it will get easier to shut after you have used it for a while.

Comment

ah i see, me just panicking!! sorry folks!

next wednesday, man im so excited to get it!

Comment

I hope you love it mate.

Destiny awaits.

Comment

Originally Posted by mattyuk View Post
                      Got it all sorted, my dads gonna drive down next week when Im at work. I feel like Im ****ing off Kevin by ringing so many times!! Just glad its gonna be here next week at least.

Snooker Warrior, post those pics please!! I wanna see some quality
                      no...just leave the foam as it is. The foam is to protect your precious cue so that it won't move up and down when u travel along with it. I have the same case as yours and it is the best I have ever had. It totally holds and protects your cue as long as it's inside the case. Excellent choice!!!

Comment

Thanks for the info and yeah I get in a panic with things like this!!

Seems like a very well made case.

Comment

Cue craft are the best Aluminium cases around.

All imported ones are best left alone, go for leather if you can has they will last a lifetime with luck.

Comment

Got the cue today, and its really great. Finally a cue I can actually feel wood from rather than the crappy lacquered ones Ive been using. I know its a simple design but I gave him a ref for the cue and he's made an exact copy, brilliant. Chuffed but....
                            http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...2007/whole.jpg
                            http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u..._2007/butt.jpg
                            this guy Kevin Muncaster needs to know some customer service or at least show signs of respect and courtsey...lt me explain.
                            My dad walks in in the shop.
                            ''I have a cue to collect for my son Matthew, from Carlisle''.
                            ''I hope you've brought money''.

What kind of person says that?! Im gonna ring him and have a word on the weekend.

Anyway really pleased with the cue, just not impressed with him.

Comment

Nice, simple design. As long as it's what you want thats all that matters.

And I'd have to agree he doesn't seem to nice in terms of customer service.

Does this place have a website?

Comment

i think thats just his sense of humour , when i collected mine he sat chatting to me for ages,he told me how he got into the buisiness etc,made me a coffee,,he told me he had just altered john higgins cue the day before ( he had an inch off the top and an inch added to the butt),, glad your happy with the cue , i am over the moon with mine had mine 11 days now and i am hitting the ball better than i have done for two years i have made changes to my stance and setup plus gone from wearing glasses to contacts,so all these things have given me the confidence to play,,,, 84,,,89,,,112,,breaks yesterday ,,,its been a while since i felt so confident at the table,, i would gladly reccomend him ( sorry no pics it looks like my cameras gone tits up at the mo )

Comment

Working...
                                X