What cue for £50-£60?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What cue for £50-£60?

My mate is looking for a new cue to play pool with. He is looking at spending around the £50-60. Any advice on what sort of cue he should be looking for. It must be 2 piece...
    Thanks

This is good value, especially since you can choose your spec, so a certain degree. I have one of these...

Slightly over budget
    http://www.shop.uk8ball.co.uk/produc...e9b7b38f73a1fe
    Alex Higgins "If I knew you were comin I'd have baked a cake, baked a cake, baked a cake"

Comment

Depending on what spec you want those Lynx cue are pretty good value, too short for me but my mate liked his.

Comment

It's good value for what it is, ideal for most really. Serious players will disagree widely mind you. Some would say you can get a good enough cue for £50 and other would say maybe at leat £120. Really how a cue affects the way you play is whether it's suitable to the individual player, not how much it costs or whether it's got fancy splices. I love cues so I'd love to buy a custom built john parris cue but there's no reason for it to player better than the Lynx cue, other than a better quality tip and possibly joint. In summary! lol buy the lynx and re-tip it if need be, but make sure you know what weight and tip size suits you (or your mate)
        Alex Higgins "If I knew you were comin I'd have baked a cake, baked a cake, baked a cake"

Comment

Working...
        X