No announcement yet.

Bad Looking Parris For Sale on EBAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is there not somewhere you can send complaints to on e-bay if you think a fake item is being sold as real?

Comment

yes i spoke to john about that once he said by the time ebay got round to doing anything about it the auctions were always finished plus he has to prove it i think.
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Ebay are a complete waste of time and energy when it comes to comlpaints againts fraudulent listings.

There is a hifi forum (hifiwigwam) where the members used to post regular listings of fake/bogus items, where genuine accounts had been hijacked, etc. It got to the point where everyone get tired of it and stopped posting about it, there were THAT many.

Ebay can be a minefield.

For what it's worth, this particular cue doesn't look like a parris cue to me, for a number of reasons. It does however, as ADR pointed out, look like a nice cue.

Comment

I dont quite understand this. If this is a deliberate effort to imatite a John parris, with such high shaft wood quality, I would think the person could get a better badge made and get other details right. It is not really that tough, is it? Why cut it up and make it a 3/4, when the objective is to fake a traditional which is a one piece?

On the other hand, if this cue was made with another badge and then it was replaced just to get more money. Why not just get a Parris Ultimate or something like that made?
          www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Working...
          X