No announcement yet.

Aeon Cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I agree the ebony around the joint probably has moved a bit over time.
    May be you can try to oil the butt and shaft a bit and it should look much better.
    Nice looking cue and a piece of history nevertheless, thank you for sharing.:-)
    www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
      Yes, I agree the ebony around the joint probably has moved a bit over time.
      May be you can try to oil the butt and shaft a bit and it should look much better.
      Nice looking cue and a piece of history nevertheless, thank you for sharing.:-)
      Good Day, I think I will give it a small drink of oil and leave it at that. Was just thinking about this cue and realized that I forgot to add the 29 inch extension that fits into the shaft, I beleive it is an ebonised hardwood not real ebony. The weight should be a bit heavier for ebony.
      Cheers,
      Rolly C. sends
      I try hard, play hard and dont always succeed, at first.!!!!:snooker:

Comment

Thanks for all the comments, people, it's just a shame that the guy that sold me my cue was a lying T**t! He sold it as hand made when it is clearly machine spliced, 22oz when it weighs 17.5oz and he didn't tell me that someone had rapped the cue so hard on a table edge that the last 4" is bent out of alignment. I don't even know if this is repairable...but he overall quality of the cue looks pretty good.

Comment

Originally Posted by headsup View Post
          Thanks for all the comments, people, it's just a shame that the guy that sold me my cue was a lying T**t! He sold it as hand made when it is clearly machine spliced, 22oz when it weighs 17.5oz and he didn't tell me that someone had rapped the cue so hard on a table edge that the last 4" is bent out of alignment. I don't even know if this is repairable...but he overall quality of the cue looks pretty good.
          I'd take this straight up with ebay. Contact them immediately, and see about stopping the payment if it hasn't gone yet. The cue is (from what you're saying) in no way what was described, so he has, to all intents and purposes, robbed you.
          I'd also negative feedback in seconds!!!
          If you want to play the pink, but you're hampered by the red, you could always try to play the brown!

Comment

Working...
          X