Dragon cues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon cues?

Anyone played with a dragon cues? Mate of mine is thinking about getting a cue from them...

http://www.dragoncues.co.uk/01-Mainp...tock_cues.htm#
    Alex Higgins "If I knew you were comin I'd have baked a cake, baked a cake, baked a cake"

Just sent you a PM with some information about this.

Comment

Much appreciated Trev.
      Alex Higgins "If I knew you were comin I'd have baked a cake, baked a cake, baked a cake"

Comment

Originally Posted by LWB View Post
        Anyone played with a dragon cues? Mate of mine is thinking about getting a cue from them...

http://www.dragoncues.co.uk/01-Mainp...tock_cues.htm#
        I had one made for me, the finish of the shaft was not the best and I had to go back to have the joint reglued and the shaft refinished, the wood used is very good, well the butt end was the ash in the shaft was not the best I have seen, and the cue was very butt heavy the balance was not right for me.
        The main cue production is for pool cues and I tried some of the cues on the pool table in the workshop and they are great, you can get lots of action on the white with a Dragon cue.
        All in all if I was going to buy another cue there it would only be one of their pool cues as they are some of the best I have seen.
        Welsh Is Best

Comment

Thanks mate, I've got some interesting info from yourself and Trevor so I'll take that back to my mate, he was looking for something a bit different and a couple of the local players about here are sponsored by dragon cues.

Comment

It's mainly Pool Players I come across with Dragon cues.
            They tend to be very slim cues.

They use a good selection of woods in their designs.

I played with a mate's which I could not get use to, but it was a Hickory shaft and the contact was too strange for me.

I think new they are a bit expensive, but you can drop on a used one on Ebay from time to time.

Comment

Working...
            X