• Show
Clear All

• pics size

sorry control and plus you press together

Comment

• pics size

sorry again it dont

Comment

• Just go to insert Jim and try that. - On right hand side or where you type your message, or, scroll further down and click on Manage Attachments.
        :snooker:

Comment

• another go

041.JPG tried 1 on its own

Comment

• again

Comment

• Post pictures of your cue

Hi,

One of two packages I recently bought; Cues were made for a really great player on the world circuit, he chose the one that suited him, I bought the other two, there is no Logo ID on them, he did not want one, the specs are 57.25" 29.5mm butt, aged straight grained and really stiff Canadian old growth ash shaft, ebony butt to 17.5" 3/4 joint at 18.5" 9.8mm tip & ferrule, 17.85 Oz balance at 17" the face splice is in African ovangkol over maple veneer, if there is anyone interested in one package, I don't care which. just email me.

Last edited by JP1; 29 March 2011, 04:39 AM.

Comment

• Favourite cues

My Favourite 3

Comment

• You dont know how much i want that Conisseur they are an amazing looking cue

Comment

• jasons tw

tried to copy jasons tw ebony and padouk splice,similar but a bit crap glue marks between splice spoil it

Comment

• Keep at it Jim, how many have you made in total now ?? and do you finish off every cue so that it is playable, or just for splicing practice ??

Comment

• cues

hi jr i try to finish them so there playable,this 1 at moment is 58-1/2 not ferrulled yet, weight is 13 ounce, balances about 19-1/2 to 20 in ,prob finish with 9.5 tip or similar

Comment

• how long does it take to make a cue jim and what tools do you need to make a cue

Comment

• cues

hi gary i reckon on about 20 hoursgive or take a couple of hours but that dont take into account of getting the wood and sorting other things,i started with a plane and a small wood lathe,now got 3 wood lathes 1 surplus must add and just bought a big old metal lathe so i can get a cue all the way through the headstock so i can drill the butt for weighting and sd joints but its not fast enough so still needs sorting a bit and hopefully can ferrul with it, by the way do you make giutars

Comment

• Originally Posted by Matt-10ant View Post
                              You dont know how much i want that Conisseur they are an amazing looking cue
                              Yes, they are a pretty cue.

Comment

• Some very fine cue in this thread

Comment

Working...
                                X