Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks a solid bit of wood jrc750. Hope it plays well for ya.

Comment

• Originally Posted by tornado taylor View Post
      Looks a solid bit of wood jrc750. Hope it plays well for ya.
      Cheers mate i hope so, going slightly lighter and slightly larger ferrule in my quest to play more consistent and reach this 50 break (only 2 away so frustrating lol)

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
        Cheers mate i hope so, going slightly lighter and slightly larger ferrule in my quest to play more consistent and reach this 50 break (only 2 away so frustrating lol)
        Your soon crack that 50 mate. When you do your probably hit a 60 or 70.

Comment

• Nice Traditional JRC, did you order this from JP or is it one you've picked up? Fantastic shaft for a standard JP, better than mine and I thought mine was special!!! How rigid is it and how responsive and if bought from JP what was the waiting time? Sorry for bombarding you with questions but have a friend that is considering one!

Comment

• Originally Posted by cueman View Post
            Nice Traditional JRC, did you order this from JP or is it one you've picked up? Fantastic shaft for a standard JP, better than mine and I thought mine was special!!! How rigid is it and how responsive and if bought from JP what was the waiting time? Sorry for bombarding you with questions but have a friend that is considering one!
            No i didn't buy it new, (couldn't afford that lol) got if from ebay at a very good price, came with leather case and extendable extension, already arranged to sell off case as i already got the exact same one, so will make it even better.
            The owner asked for one to Ronnies specs, hence 58", these are normally 57" which is no good for me, so i havn't been able to consider one before, he didn't say how long he waited tho. Seems very nice indeed, only arrived this morning and havn't had chance to play with it yet, just been cleaning up the ferrule and joint and a bit of a polish on the butt. Was hoping to meet up to sell case and have a knock at the same time but the lad must be working or something.

Comment

• Dunn's Ronnie N-110
              1 piece
              Maple shaft
              58"
              18,5 oz
              9,5 mm
              29,5 mm

I got this last tuesday, haven't had a change to try it yet, but it looks and feels pretty good for the price. I just changed tip for the Kamui Black soft. I'm playing with this one until I get my H&O, which I bought second handed.

Comment

John Parris Traditional Cue 3/4 split above splices. This hopefully is going to be my new playing cue, strangely in top picture joint is not visible so it looks like a one piece cue ??
                Specs are 58" / 9.5 / 18.4 oz / 29.5 butt / balance point 18" / jointed at 18.5" / splices 17" long
                Lovely cue JRC one of the nicest Trads i've seen in terms of the ash grain, so if it plays as good as it looks you'll be in for a treat
                Like the 3/4 joint cut above splices as well, i always think it adds a bit of class for some reason.

Trad splice design is still one of my favourites its the modern day Burwat Champion, Ronnie tends to keep going back to this style as well.

Enjoy it anyway mate !

Comment

• Originally Posted by TomHau View Post
                  ....Dunn's Ronnie N-110...
                  Nice looking cue Tom

Originally Posted by CueAntW147 View Post
                  Lovely cue JRC one of the nicest Trads i've seen....
                  Cheers Ant

Comment

Nice looking cue Tom

Cheers Ant
                    Forgot to say about Tom's, yes thats a nice looking cue as well in the same style as the Trad, they even call that one the Ronnie cue !

Comment

Cheers Ant
                      Thought it would take something special to change your Old Parris Classic, will this Trad be the one mate ?

Comment

• Originally Posted by CueAntW147 View Post
                        Thought it would take something special to change your Old Parris Classic, will this Trad be the one mate ?
                        Well its going to have to wait till i get a decent tip on it, but its not a huge difference from the Classic, 0.8 oz lighter and 0.3 mm larger ferrule, which i hope may help me a bit. Plus its got the benefit of SD joint, which makes things a bit quicker, and got a mini butt coming soon thanks to one of our members at a great price Played ok with it today (except screw shots because of tip lol) ....watch this space.......:snooker::snooker::snooker:

Comment

Nice looking cue Tom

Cheers Ant
                          Seconded. Beautiful cue m8. Gradz

Comment

• GBL cue

Hi there folk, Got myself a nice new GBL cue from Stu at green baize.
                            Really nice shop and lovely guy. Loads of choice.
                            Anyway here are pics and spec
                            58"
                            9.2mm
                            19oz
                            29mm butt.
                            "Don't think, feel"

Comment

• Nice cue there Doc . IMO gbl cues are the best value for money cues you can get .

Comment

• They are really nice. A few of the boys up in Glasgow have bought them.
                                Nice that you can go to the shop and try them out first.
                                I was between this one and a mastercue(i had a 122 with in one frame)but i loved this one.
                                "Don't think, feel"

Comment

Working...
                                X