This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
    Looks good matty, does it play well then ?
    Yeh mate, bit heavy at min though, as think its 19 onz. Its stamped 18 onz as I think was when originally when was made. Then joint added after which looks quite heavy, on par with osborne joints. So gonna get it altered bk to 18 onz

Comment

• My friends TW cues ,Super shock!
      21a.jpg
      RayL_025.jpg

Comment

• Awesome collection

Comment

• think ive asked before so al zzzzzzzzz must be kicking in,as anybody seen 1 like this before i ant seen another,s/xx152/mijco/002-14.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

• Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
            think ive asked before so al zzzzzzzzz must be kicking in,as anybody seen 1 like this before i ant seen another,....
            I think someone said they were imported at the time Chedder Classics were going strong in the UK, cashing in on the name. There is one now on ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cheddar-Cl...item1c227d24c1

Comment

• slightly different from minr jr

Comment

• Last edited by poolqjunkie; 5 January 2012, 08:47 PM.
                www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

• flamed maple or maple burr airin

Comment

• Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post

just seen this on Facebook. Absolutely stunning cue Airin. Love the burr and invisible joint.
                    If you want to play the pink, but you're hampered by the red, you could always try to play the brown!

Comment

• I think you need to be banned from here Airin.......tempting people all the time.and confusing me...it's not on !

Beautiful .......thought i wanted snakewood.......now i don't know....so confused.....aaaarrrggghhhhhh!
                      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                        I think you need to be banned from here Airin.......tempting people all the time.and confusing me...it's not on !

Beautiful .......thought i wanted snakewood.......now i don't know....so confused.....aaaarrrggghhhhhh!
                        Well, you can always go for snakewood + burr.

Hmmmm...do you want a few pictures?

Actually, seriously there are so many beautiful cues in this thread. If someone should be banned, we need to ban Trevor White first as all his cues are so elegant and so addictive to look at.
                        www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Well, you can always go for snakewood + burr.

Hmmmm...do you want a few pictures?

Actually, seriously there are so many beautiful cues in this thread. If someone should be banned, we need to ban Trevor White first as all his cues are so elegant and so addictive to look at.
                          If you have any .......YES !

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                            If you have any .......YES !
                            Hi Neil,
                            If you like snakewood and burr, this cue was in the shop for a refinishing job and it is going to the post office this afternoon. I took a couple pictures for you. Thank you.

Last edited by poolqjunkie; 6 January 2012, 06:45 PM.
                            www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

• I tried many many times to play with my plain ebony Robin Cook cue, but to no avail, just far too stiff for me, so in a major part exchange deal i have acquired a Mastercue Rocket cue. 58" 9.5 17.8 oz bp of 17" It has one of those "blank underbellies" that UncleVit used to go on about, ie no grain at all, very very smooth cue

Comment

Hi Neil,
                                If you like snakewood and burr, this cue was in the shop for a refinishing job and it is going to the post office this afternoon. I took a couple pictures for you. Thank you.

Oh my God.......i've just made a mess !! Please post to my address

Comment

Working...
                                X