X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• very nice cues & beautiful photos.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      Interesting cue narl, where is balance point then ??
      Just checked last night, its about 17.5 inches, cues nowhere as near butt heavy as you'd think by looking at it

Comment

• Excellent pics Izzyfcuk

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
          Excellent pics Izzyfcuk
          I bet you double checked your spelling there eh :snooker:
          "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
            Just checked last night, its about 17.5 inches, cues nowhere as near butt heavy as you'd think by looking at it
            Sounds like this cue would suit me

Originally Posted by willtyson View Post
            I bet you double checked your spelling there eh :snooker:
            Yeah i copy and pasted his name to be on the safe side lol

Comment

• Yeah i copy and pasted his name to be on the safe side lol
              lol, gets ppl everytime!

Comment

• Great cues and pics

Comment

• Hey all, so ive finally decided to add a few pictures of my cue

Trevor White Handmade Cue - made to my own personal design - modification of one of his base models

Length - 57 inches

Weight - Approx 17.5 ounces

Tip Size - 9.3mm

One Piece Cue

(and before you comment - yes i know there is alot of chalk in my case LOL )

cue 1.jpgcue 2.jpgcue.jpg

Comment

• Thats alot of chalk you got there mate nice cue though

Comment

• Originally Posted by Belloz22 View Post
                      Hey all, so ive finally decided to add a few pictures of my cue

Trevor White Handmade Cue - made to my own personal design - modification of one of his base models

(and before you comment - yes i know there is alot of chalk in my case LOL )
                      Indeed... Lol... Lovely cue Belloz22,

May I know why do you keep a pencil sharpener in your case? or at least it looks like one...
                      When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

• i use it to help trim the tip down to help flush it up to the ferrule. it takes lil by lil but helps avoid the fibres being torn with aggressive filin n sandpapering

Comment

• The Trevor White cue is gorgeous.
                          Its my goal this year to make a quadruple spliced cue exactly as this. Very very hard to do well and even harder using burr. I was think of using cocobolo with thin maple veneers. Love the effect, looks like feathers or scales up the butt.
                          Lovely looking cue.
                          http://thecueguru.weebly.com/

Comment

• trevor white upside down.jpg
                            can't imagine this was easy

Comment

• no it wasnt, from what trevor said to me, he started it once and wasnt happy; so scrapped the first effort and did the 2nd attempt from start. it is by far the best cue i have ever owned, around 4yrs now i think

Comment

• Originally Posted by Belloz22 View Post
                                i use it to help trim the tip down to help flush it up to the ferrule. it takes lil by lil but helps avoid the fibres being torn with aggressive filin n sandpapering
                                Interesting... I've got to try that out sometime. Thanks for the info.

Cheers.
                                When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Working...
                                X