Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's a lovely looking cue Guy..... I hope it plays well for you bud!!:snooker:
    Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
    Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

• Originally Posted by Guy3103 View Post
      My new TW - CJ package I bought off G30 MC!!

It's the first second hand cue I bought in my life and through this forum and I'm loving it!! Thank you TSF and a big thanks to my friend George!!!

To the good stuff

58", 9.7mm Prototype Talisman Cowhide tip, 18oz, 29.5mm butt
      cue looks great, in my spec too. no gotta keep telling me i have enough

Comment

• very nice to see a happy customer through a sale on the Forum . Credit to this place most people .

Great looking cue. What is the Butt timber ? a Macasser ?
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
          very nice to see a happy customer through a sale on the Forum . Credit to this place most people .

Great looking cue. What is the Butt timber ? a Macasser ?
          The butt timber is Macasser.:snooker:

Comment

• Thank you all for the compliments

It is really a lovely cue and it played just right for me from the first shot.

I'm going to stick to it for at least a month and hopefully it will just go uphill from there...

I also have to mention that It was really great dealing with George from the first email to when I got the cue delivered to my front door!

On a different note, after two months of very depressing weather, the sun came out in Moscow today and I decided to go for a walk... hope you guys don't mind a few more pictures
            Last edited by Guy3103; 29 November 2012, 11:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Guy3103 View Post
              Thank you all for the compliments

It is really a lovely cue and it played just right for me from the first shot.

I'm going to stick to it for the next month and hopefully it will just go uphill from there...

After two months of very depressing weather, the sun came out in Moscow today and I decided to go for a walk... hope you guys don't mind a few more pictures
              Great pictures. Love the contrast of the snow!

Comment

• I love the cue on the right Jim, by far my favourite so far.
                That's exactly the style I'm looking for.

Comment

• That is one of the nicest cues i've seen on the forum Guy3103! Stunning!
                  "It's just a shot away" -Rolling Stones-

Comment

• Bro. how much you bought this cues ? It's really nice...

Comment

• C brand cues

Originally Posted by hbr1 View Post
                      Have not seen any of unclevit's C-Brand Cue posted here.
                      So I hope posting this would actually rep++ him in a way

I have yet to receive mine, but it is however on its way already.
                      These are the pictures taken by unclevit before packing it for delivery.

I love the arrows they are so damn straight and sharp but 9-chevrons seem pretty much.. I hope it doesnt affect the rigidity but anyway great looking.

Will post new pictures when I receive them and put it for a test!

Hi Bro. How much you buy this nice cue for ? Really perfect.

Comment

• Here's mine!

Bought her of a forum member in May last year and I love her to bits! She's my cue for life.

1 peice WPT 'Paul Morris Designed Cue' with 8ball badge (Made by Mastercraft I think). Stainless Steel Ferrule done by Robin Cook and re-finished by jaffa.jhonston. I have just finished cleaning her up and applied a couple of coats of Danish. She gets used alot and I have a county game next week so want her to look her best.

Specs:

57" Long.
                        18" Balance.
                        8.9mm tip.
                        29mm Butt.
                        17 oz.

Attached Files
                        Last edited by safe t boy; 5 March 2012, 03:20 AM. Reason: re did photos

Comment

• Originally Posted by Inoffthered View Post
                          Great pictures. Love the contrast of the snow!

Thanks Mate I thought for a second it might somehow damage the cue but it actually played better after

Comment

• Here is my new cue, courtesy of Airin & Richard @ Aurora. These are their pictures of it from Facebook, as I have only had chance for a quick squint as it only arrived this morning. Looks lovely !

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...9985179&type=1

Comment

• Link not working for me jay...

Comment

• Originally Posted by cally View Post
                                Link not working for me jay...
                                You will need to be a friend of Aurora Cues on Facebook mate I think.

Comment

Working...
                                X