This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
    These will be turned into cues so just want to give everyone a peek.
    Thank you.:-)

Wow! Love all those pippy eyes everywhere.
    Some gorgeous wood there Airin. Share it out?
    http://thecueguru.weebly.com/

Comment

• Hi!!I like to check wif u how much it's cost to custom a UT cue??Cheer!!

Comment

• Here a few pics of my latest 3 cue (and last 3 cues if my Mrs has her way - probably very likely and i'm going to be selling some of my others soon. Going to try and stop buying now and sell a few of the ones that i dont get on with/dont use so much.

A Sin Bin Jason Owen cue and i managed to pick up Jasons No. 36 Cocobolo and Tulip maple cue which looks stunning in the flesh. Havent had a maple cue since about 15years ago but really liking this one. Also picked up a second had Craftsman Exclusive which i think a guy here was selling which ive completely refiished and i'm really pleased with it.

Comment

• Lovely ash shaft on the Craftsman cue, Dave goes to great lengths to procure good ash, looks like you've got a good one there.

Originally Posted by stejohn View Post
          Here a few pics of my latest 3 cue (and last 3 cues if my Mrs has her way - probably very likely and i'm going to be selling some of my others soon. Going to try and stop buying now and sell a few of the ones that i dont get on with/dont use so much.

A Sin Bin Jason Owen cue and i managed to pick up Jasons No. 36 Cocobolo and Tulip maple cue which looks stunning in the flesh. Havent had a maple cue since about 15years ago but really liking this one. Also picked up a second had Craftsman Exclusive which i think a guy here was selling which ive completely refiished and i'm really pleased with it.

Comment

• Lovely trio of cues mate :snooker:
            "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

• some of the cues hav owned

theses are a few cues i own and played wiv
              Attached Files

Comment

• The Dave Coutts creation looks great;;; nice cues.
                Originally Posted by shanerayner28 View Post
                theses are a few cues i own and played wiv

Comment

• **Post Pictures of your cue!**

both are maple ones got a full snakewood splicing and a matching mini butt the other one he made 4 the same but wiv a different badges he did a heart club diamond and a ace

Comment

• photo (5).jpgphoto (2).jpgphoto (3).jpgphoto (4).jpg Some Pics for Jake O'sullivan
                    Last edited by willtyson; 21 April 2012, 07:14 AM.
                    "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

• jason_owen_cue_69-1.jpgjason_owen_cue_69-2.jpgtrevor_white-3.jpgtrevor_white-5.jpg

The best from my collection of 8 cues. Great work from great cue maker!! Trevor in 2008 and Jason 2012 :snooker: Both are great to deal with, very patience with me despite my numerous questions and requests. Thank you very much, trevor and jason!!

Comment

• 06.jpg07.jpg08.jpg09.jpg10.jpg

These are some of my cues, 2 Trevor White's, 1 John Parris 'Ultimate'(Thuya Burr splice). I've another 3/4 piece JP 'Superior' Cue and an O'Min 'Union' 1 piece cue. All ash wood shafts. Recently placed an order for 2 more cues from Robin Cook and another 1 from Trevor White, all 3 cues will only be ready in 45wks from now! A long wait.......................

May get a Hunt & O'bryne 1 piece ash shaft cue in the near future.
                        Last edited by ongkia; 20 April 2012, 11:49 AM.

Comment

• 01.jpg

Another photo of the cues............................

Comment

• Very nice cues indeed. Do you play with them all or just one in particular?
                            The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

• Originally Posted by mtws View Post
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]10019[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]10020[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]10021[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]10022[/ATTACH]

The best from my collection of 8 cues. Great work from great cue maker!! Trevor in 2008 and Jason 2012 :snooker: Both are great to deal with, very patience with me despite my numerous questions and requests. Thank you very much, trevor and jason!!
                              Both nice but the TW looks so classy, beautiful cue.
                              #jeSuisByrom

Comment

• **Post Pictures of your cue!**

ongkia did u just get them 2 tw cues off pete if so u should of put the matching mini butts up aswell hav played wiv both of them cues and owned the 3/4 one only sold it cos I went to maple that's if u got them from pete lol

Comment

Working...
                                X