Superbly finished Hand Made Exquisite Cue

18 oz
    57" Long
    9.75mm Tip
    28mm Butt
    16" to joint
    18" Balance Point
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TheBallBreaker; 13 May 2012, 11:17 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• they look very nice, except the flash blinding the badges
        also, what make is the "top" (right) one?
        cheers
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by sanman View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]10367[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]10369[/ATTACH]
          nice cues, what make are the 2 on the left? cant see what says on badge

Comment

• I'll try and post a photo of my cue at some point.

It's a one-piece Connoisseur - an exact replica of Hendry's famous cue, except it's made by Riley. Hand-made. Quite rare I should think. I found it in a shop in Manchester in the mid 90s.

Unfortunately it's not in great condition or I would sell it. Half of the badge has snapped off, and there's a small indentation near the ferule where it fell over and hit a protruding screw head. I also sanded it down too much when I got it (I was young) and in consequence there is almost no varnish left and it's very light.

Comment

• Originally Posted by mattyshinobi22 View Post
              nice cues, what make are the 2 on the left? cant see what says on badge
              The two cues on the left matty are UT cues with mother of pearl badges. So the badges are just decorative and not printed or emnossed with anything. The ash is the darkest ash I have ever seen and it plays just awesome. I won't ever get rid of those cues. Dean the round butt cue I bouth from some guy. It is quite a nice cue and I paid a 1000 rands or 80 quid equivalent for it. Mint condition with a nice shaft. Very smooth. U would be mistaken to thing its maple. Also has a almost perfect black belly. Slightly whippy tho. Just looked nice and I bought it.
              That's half my collection. Got 7 more cues to display but I may think of getting rid of some soon as I made up my mind on 4 that I am gonna keep. Pity as most of the shafts are just sooooo lovely.

Comment

• Those UT cues do look nice and dark Sanjay, very nice indeed, what are the other 7 cues you have then ??

Comment

• 2 parris 2 trevor whites 2 more from unclevit that I will collect in person and another cue whose butt is being respliced at the moment. And a few odd cues that I have that I really don't use anymore. Am looking to give em away to some kid starting out who can't afford one. The UT cues are amongst the first made by UT and the shaft is of a kind of ash I can't explain. U have to see it to believe it. Grainy yet does not hold and are amongst the starightest grained ash I have ever seen. Nice arrows on the shaft and best of all both made to my exact specs.

Comment

• My new beauty!

Received this cue from Trevor White earlier today, after being sent off for some alterations, an extra splice and some general tlc. I'm not sure on the original maker, as there was no badge when I bought it.

Specs - 56", 16 Oz, 9.5mm tip, 27mm butt, 16" B/P, whippy to medium shaft.
                    Since I began playing, I've only ever used ash cues, this is my first maple and I think I've been converted

Comment

• Lovely piece of burr Trevor has used there

Comment

• Maple can be great. There just isn't much of the right sought which probably puts people off. That's one shiny ferrule.

Comment

• Craftsman Pro Ash Cue

My new sweetheart

57.5", 18oz, 9.2mm tip, 29mm butt

Had this lovely cue custom made for me by Simon and Dave from Craftsman and I'm loving it!!!
                          Last edited by Guy3103; 29 November 2012, 10:53 PM.

Comment

• Are all those 4 cues yours Guy ?
                            If so you have what some would consider 3 of the best cues you can get, but still you ordered a Craftsmans cue, interesting

Comment

• A few weeks ago I played with a Craftsman which is the same design as yours, it was a stunning cue.
                              #jeSuisByrom

Comment

• Yeah mate their all mine... To be honest I ordered with craftsman before I found out about TSF and I wasn't satisfied with the cue they delivered so I sent it back asking for a refund which they agreed to. Eventually I decided to sort of try one more time asking them to give their best and make me a replacement cue which is the one I posted above.

If there is something I can say about craftsman and I'm sure many of the members here would agree, is that in terms of customer service they are really second to none!!! With regards to craftsmanship they might not be as sharp as TW, MW or RC but they still deliver a very nice player...
                                Last edited by Guy3103; 19 May 2012, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X