X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by jro7563 View Post
    Hello all,

First post here so thought I would start off with a few pics of a new stick I just received from ADR147 (thanks for the fast service Andrew:applause:

Seeing as this is going to be a playing cue, will be having the ferrule taken down to a 10mm, at 11.5mm its a bit of a beast and tends to obscure the cue ball

Cheers
    Nice cue there. Andy is a good trustworthy fella.
    Always a pleasure

Comment

• it's a nice cue - best H&O i have seen.
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

....Seeing as this is going to be a playing cue, will be having the ferrule taken down to a 10mm, at 11.5mm its a bit of a beast and tends to obscure the cue ball

Cheers
        Hope it plays as good as it looks

Comment

• Originally Posted by pete.147 View Post
          Hi all
          here are the cues that was in the cases i posted
          i hope you like them like i do
          other cue pics will follow later
          thanks for looking
          pete

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10519[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]10518[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]10515[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]10516[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]10517[/ATTACH]
          3rd from right in pic 2, is that one of those VERY expensive Arch cues ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Comment

• hi billabong
              yes mate it is an arch cue and a fantastic one at that 59 inches and 9.95 tip
              everything is halmarked sterling silver even tthe butt protector plug
              cheers oete

Comment

Hello all,

First post here so thought I would start off with a few pics of a new stick I just received from ADR147 (thanks for the fast service Andrew:applause:

Seeing as this is going to be a playing cue, will be having the ferrule taken down to a 10mm, at 11.5mm its a bit of a beast and tends to obscure the cue ball

Cheers
                Lucky bugger Hope it plays well for you :snooker:
                "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

• Lucky bugger Hope it plays well for you :snooker:

Thanks, and yes me too.

Comment

• Nice Cue you have there jro7563 Good Luck with it m8.

Comment

• Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
                      Nice Cue you have there jro7563 Good Luck with it m8.
                      Thanks gazza.

Comment

• JAWES cue by Jim Evans

Just received today my cue from Jim, and very happy with it too
                        Hard to put into words, but from 1st impressions it has an "old cue" feel to it, which is very cool.
                        One piece ash with hand spliced ebony butt, with additional side splices of pale moon ebony, which look great.
                        Thanks Jim

Specs: 58", 9.5 mm ferrule, 18.3 oz, 30 mm butt, 17 1/4" balance point

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                          Just received today my cue from Jim, and very happy with it too
                          Hard to put into words, but from 1st impressions it has an "old cue" feel to it, which is very cool.
                          One piece ash with hand spliced ebony butt, with additional side splices of pale moon ebony, which look great.
                          Thanks Jim

Specs: 58", 9.5 mm ferrule, 18.3 oz, 30 mm butt, 17 1/4" balance point

Looks nice that. Loving the splicing buddy
                          Always a pleasure

Comment

• Few pics of my mates new Trevor (the most beautiful cue ever! Finish is unreal!), his Parris and my Unclevit.

Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

• That TW cue looks like an absolute beauty. I live very close to North West Cues by Kevin Muncaster and was wondering if any of you know of him and if any of you own a cue made by him. If you do could you give me a brief review on it Would rather know a lot before parting with my budget of around £250 - £300.

Comment

• I own one since 2008 , one of the best player cues I have had! plays much better than more expensive cues. 2 mates of mine have his cues as well and both cues play as good as it can
                                Proud winner of the 2009 Premier League Semi-Final Prediction Contest

Comment

Working...
                                X