Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is an absolute cracker Cally.....

Great yourself back on the baize bud..... The love will return immediately!!
    Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
    Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

• Thanks coomsey...

Soon has the weather clears a bit i'm gonna be on it like a bonnet....

(maybe)...

Comment

• Look's a beaut Cally, nice to see you posting on here again :snooker:
        "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

• Give me a tinkle if you want me to give her a good servicing for you Ant .

Comment

• And how would you service it ?

Clean answers please !!
            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Lol Think she needs a bit of tlc , Cally been neglegting her lately , she,ll play up for hime when he uses her .

Comment

• Originally Posted by willtyson View Post
                Look's a beaut Cally, nice to see you posting on here again :snooker:
                Thanks bud....

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                Give me a tinkle if you want me to give her a good servicing for you Ant .
                LMAO...

She's been well serviced bud, surprised i int rubbed her away too nothing....

She's a slim little thing see....

She'll play well when i take her cos she knows that i won't use her again for another few months if she plays up, she'll be good as gold when get her back on the baize, she's been warned...,

What am i rambling on about eh..... lol...

Would be nice to have a knock soon neil, been a while bud, thought you wasn't talking too me....

Comment

• Afternoon Sir , on the ball Today muck , early one last night . Yes would be nice to have a knock now youre back from the wilderness .

Comment

• MW cue, I received from Mike earlier this week. Probably the best hitting cue I've ever used, amazing finish and flawless quality.

Comment

• very nice indeed, lovely clean looking maple and black ebony, classic
                      can I ask how long the wait was?
                      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• not that long really, probably around 6 weeks. This is a maple legend that Mike thought might be what I was after, and then altered to my specs.

Comment

• One of the nicest cues i've seen in a long time Matt.. Beautiful.
                          "It's just a shot away" -Rolling Stones-

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]12941[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12942[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12943[/ATTACH]

Snagged a few days back though it does need some work, cue is only 55" and at that length its quite hard to play with, could do with being regrained to enhance the grain a bit more and a general refinishing. Definately considering getting it lengthened but only if the badge can be transferred and the butt shape duplicated. Probably sending it off tomorrow to find out if theres any lead in the butt that can be drilled out to make it a bit lighter, currently 18.05oz but adding 2.5 inches of length at that weight would likely bring it in at over 19oz. Just have to see how it goes, currently the badge you have to hold facing out to the right to look down the side with the grain points, have to make a note of that as well before i send it off.

I really do like how they did the badges on these cues, flush to the surface so you don't really even notice it being there, probably be a pain to get it taken out then reapplied so its exactly flush again.
                            Nice cue mate ....pity its short but well worth trying to get it lengthened.

Comment

• Originally Posted by MattCash View Post
                              MW cue, I received from Mike earlier this week. Probably the best hitting cue I've ever used, amazing finish and flawless quality.

Very nice cue mate... what's the specs you went for?

Comment

• Here's a few pics of my John Parris Elite cue with matching mini butt ....... used to be my pride n joy but having lost my love for the game it's now up for sale in the classified (for sale) thread if anyone's interested.......

photo (8).JPG photo (9).JPG photo (12).JPG photo (13).JPG

Comment

Working...
                                X