• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Mastercraft
    57.5in
    9.5mm
    18oz
    tulipwood splices

going to order a matching minibutt and tele extension for it this week.
    http://e.imagehost.org/0813/Mellow_yellow_sig1.jpg

Comment

• The tulipwood really stands out against the ebony. Nice shaft.

Comment

• Liking the grain, really stands out.

Comment

• Coming soon ~~~

Comment

• Originally Posted by kadobau View Post
            Coming soon ~~~
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]13748[/ATTACH]
            Wow, hope the grain on the shaft's as good as the butt!
            "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

• Lovely that
              Same design as that special ??

Comment

• Hey vlad very nice fella, hope she was worth the wait and it's a keeper bud...

Congrats man, looks a bute.....

Comment

• thats one beautiful cocobolo butt/ cue right there. looks classy in its own right!!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                    Lovely that
                    Same design as that special ??
                    design is the same but woods for splicing is different. its bois de rose and it looks much darker to what you see on here.

Originally Posted by cally View Post
                    Hey vlad very nice fella, hope she was worth the wait and it's a keeper bud...

Congrats man, looks a bute.....
                    thanks Cally brother

defo she was worth the wait. she plays fecking awesome only had 2 hours of practice thought and so far so good !!! time will tell if she's a keeper.

on the other hand my miss is on the couch tonight as there not enough space in bed for three of us
                    Last edited by 147alltheway; 27 April 2013, 06:12 PM.

Comment

• lovely cues chaps .

Comment

• Originally Posted by 147alltheway
                        Jim bro... as per your request i present you with my new :snooker: partner...
                        isnt she beautiful..

Woah...... That's a serious beauty you've got there bud, definitely the right move go with that design.... It looks the mutts nuts for sure!!

Congrats mate, well worth the wait even though it did take an age but the results are there for all to see!!

I can't wait to have a knock with it, if her looks are anything to go by she's going to be an absolute cracker.......
                        Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                        Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

• for all who splice pixel peep ... Splices on this beauty are not perfectly level as per say Trevor's standard, but good anough for me, besides its all in the shaft and not in how level splices are spliced. For the recor I use that thinner bit of the cue to strike the ball lol

Happy potting
                          Last edited by 147alltheway; 26 April 2013, 07:55 AM.

Comment

• Beatiful Ultimate there, did you request a specific grain on the shaft or was this just how it turned up? What is the stiffness like?

Comment

• Thanks cueman. All I asked for is tight side grain and 6-8 arrows , as for the stiffness of the shaft I didn't specified that but left it to John devices to choose the suitable one. It turned out quite freaking good.

To be honest I don't judge how stiff is the shaft but rather see how it feels on the given shot. So far it performs flawless on all range of shots. I noticed thought that deflection is literally none existent.

When you start to concentrating on how stiff is the shaft or other aspects of the cue , you don't really concentratin on actually playing the game let alone enjoying it. ( speaking for myself here)

It's all in the mind.

Comment

• Whether you like a shaft with a bit of spring in it or one thats poker stiff , the hit is most important and it must be solid .

Comment

Working...
                                X