Old cues as playing cues ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by CueAntW147 View Post
    yeah....heard he's like that, that must be why he's no good.....imagine the great player he could have been had he stuck to one cue!
    i think hes very good (considering the millions who play the game). he may have been worse if hed kept to one cue that he wasnt getting on with?

Comment

Originally Posted by Semih_Sayginer View Post
      i think hes very good (considering the millions who play the game). he may have been worse if hed kept to one cue that he wasnt getting on with?

i was only joking..realise he can play very well....but good point he's not the first and won't be the last to keep changing cues...a change of cue gives your game a bit of a lift usually, but i'm not sure it lasts in the long term.

change of cue change in form ? :snooker:

Comment

Old cues as playing cues

Two of the lads on my team play with old cues, one a burwat champion and theother a joe davis 600 century break cue, both great cues and these lads are both century break players. and would`nt change for anything

Must admit I did try a eureka once and it was lika a fly fishing rod.
        " For those of you in black & white, the blue is behind the yellow"

Comment

very much horses for courses. what suits some wont suit others, but trying out and finding what you like, old or new, is the key IMO

Comment

Originally Posted by Cossie View Post
            joe davis 600 century break cue
            My grandad used to play snooker and was a good amatuer, and he had one of those cues, he gave it to my uncle and I've played with it a couple times and its a brilliant cue. Best I've ever played with.

Comment

Working...
            X