unique cues any info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unique cues any info

anybody know anything about these cues from thailand ?????? they are supposed to be as good if not better than the omin ones for the money ,, the quality looks good anybody using one

what info do you have about them already, other than what you posted (or is that it)?

Comment

Originally Posted by Semih_Sayginer View Post
      what info do you have about them already, other than what you posted (or is that it)?
      i dont know anything about them at all , only that the omin ones are very good for the money quality wise (so i am told)

Comment

Originally Posted by snooker warrior View Post
        anybody know anything about these cues from thailand ?????? they are supposed to be as good if not better than the omin ones for the money ,, the quality looks good anybody using one

supposed to be very nice quality shafts....Bitter who posts on here is the man to ask about these..he normally sells these along with o'min and is a helpful chap....usually!

Comment

Usually ???

Unique in my humble opinion are better than both O min and Master cue, in terms of Value for Money.
          O min make great cues but I just feel the price rises are pushing them a little high for my likeing.

The quality of shafts is a good as anything you will ever see.

The finish ain't as good as the top makers like Wooldridge Osbourne and White.
          However these three are clearly above everyone else anyway.

Comment

Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
            Usually ???

Unique in my humble opinion are better than both O min and Master cue, in terms of Value for Money.
            O min make great cues but I just feel the price rises are pushing them a little high for my likeing.

The quality of shafts is a good as anything you will ever see.

The finish ain't as good as the top makers like Wooldridge Osbourne and White.
            However these three are clearly above everyone else anyway.
            only joking on usually ! just wondered if you'd bite

Comment

Helpfull if not ****ed off.

LOL

Comment

Hey that's great

Did not know we had a swear checker on the forum.
                Must be the first time I have used such a word?

BLOODY HELL THIS SWEAR CHECKER IS ****ING GOOD

Comment

lol yeah thats what i meant...

thought it better coming from you though in your own words...

Comment

Been a fairly good week, not been ****ed off or ****ed about which helps keeps a smile on your face.

Comment

thats good then..i was thinking of one of your famous quotes once that went something like " most people wouldn't know a decent cue if it poked them in the eye ! "
                      you don't use this type of marketing methods now then ! lol

Comment

I think that's more like one of ADY's.

Comment

yeah could be right...i'm sure it was yours though ...maybe you've mellowed to much now to remember lol

Comment

"AGE MELLOWS WITH WINE"

I sold a few aprons with that quote on them, in my other life....

Comment

Bitter, an ex wino whose now a fully fledged C.A.M.R.A. member.

Comment

Working...
                              X