Mike 'n Trevor Ltd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike 'n Trevor Ltd

I've heard a rumor that Mike and Trevor have formed a partnership and are going into the chopstick manufacturing business to beat the forgers at their own game. John declined the invitation to join them apparently stating... "

C'mon guys finish it off.

stating..."I've been making the best chopsticks for years".

Hes now making chopstick for the chinese goverment,but from what I've heard they're coping them and sending them back to England.
    Quote : It took me eight hours a day for 16 years to become an overnight sensation! Cliff Thorburn

Comment

You can tell the chopsticks made in the UK from the ones made in China by looking at the grains on the wood.
      www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

You know something?

They're working on that. The chinese have been writing and drawing very finely for thousands of years.
        They are simply combining these two things, they are drawing the grain on the wood!

But they still can't make the same quality chopsticks that John produces.

John is a killer when it comes to promotion aswell you know!

He sent Jackie Chan a pair of chopsticks, now Jackie swears he doesn't use anything else.
        Because of this his production has gone up 30%
        Quote : It took me eight hours a day for 16 years to become an overnight sensation! Cliff Thorburn

Comment

Working...
        X