Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming soon new web site !!

Hi fellas , and ladies
    Just letting you know we are having the GreenBaize.com website reconstructed again !!
    While it's being done and things can be added has anyone got any suggestions as to what features and content might benefit our new site ?
    I can tell you the new site will be very easy to find your way round unlike our current site , more information about products will be available , plus a little more general information that might help .
    Also thinking about adding a buy now shopping cart , as most of the products on the site are normally in stock ?
    Customers Forum ?
    ?????????????????????????
    I'm interested to hear your feed back .

p.s On it there is going to be a new range of cues you might like to check out
    www.greenbaize.com

Maybe you could go to a top cue maker and make a video on how cues are made? (handmade cues)

Just a suggestion.....

Comment

Originally Posted by bongo View Post
      Maybe you could go to a top cue maker and make a video on how cues are made? (handmade cues)

Just a suggestion.....
      Thats not my sort of thing unfortunately, that is making video's !

I'd like to bet that the top cue makers have their own little ways of making cues that they don't want everyone to know about . Lets face it they are the best at what they do for a reason, and if everyone knew the little knacks of how to get perfect splices they would end up with much more competition
      Best just to admire the final product they produce

New site should be online line in the next day or 2 , just finishing a few things off .
      www.greenbaize.com

Comment

Stu, you could do with testimonials running down the right hand side of the screen..

Comment

Originally Posted by RonnieJunior View Post
          Stu, you could do with testimonials running down the right hand side of the screen..
          Cheers RonnieJunior
          Thats a good idea, we have decided to add a forum, and one of the forums topics will now be testimonials.

The new site is NOW online, still improvements to be made, that will happen over the next couple of weeks.
          Be sure to check out the revised GBL Champion series, I think you might be impressed .
          www.greenbaize.com

Comment

Working...
          X