Green Baize Champion series cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Baize Champion series cue

I'm going to put one of the new Green Baize Champion cues on ebay tomorrow , just trying to decide which one to put on ? and if 1pc or 3/4 jointed ?????
    anyone got any suggestions ?
    I won't be putting a buy it now on it after reading about it another forum !!
    Last edited by GreenBaize; 13 May 2008, 09:18 PM.
    www.greenbaize.com

Looked at the new website last nite, Its look good and simple to use, I will keep a eye on it,

Comment

cheers platt , which Champion cue do you think I should put on ebay ?
      www.greenbaize.com

Comment

not sure but they look good.
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
          not sure but they look good.
          Cheers ADR147
          I'm thinking a 3/4, still more popular than 1pc ......but only Just !!
          can't believe how many people are now buying 1pc cues, it's been a big turn round in the last couple of years.
          And either a C4 or C5 ?which colour veneer though ?
          www.greenbaize.com

Comment

Originally Posted by GreenBaize View Post
            cheers platt , which Champion cue do you think I should put on ebay ?

Why not but both?

Comment

id still go for the 3/4 option no matter how popular whole cues are again "fashionable".

if someone sees it and wishes a different spec, can they not ask what else, if anything, is available?

Comment

Really like the new site Stu, really simple, good navigation and excellent info. I would go for the 3/4 also, mainly for convenience.

Comment

Originally Posted by mattyuk View Post
                  Really like the new site Stu, really simple, good navigation and excellent info. I would go for the 3/4 also, mainly for convenience.
                  Thanks mattyuk

I've put a 3/4 C4 Green Veneer on tonight, but for sum reason I can't find it listed ????????
                  It's shown in my ebay account as items i'm selling ?
                  I've contacted ebay to question it .

It's probably me just being stupid not knowing what I'm doing !!!!!
                  www.greenbaize.com

Comment

In fact I understand this problem, it happened last night on this very forum when I entered a review of my current cue. I posted it and then came back to the thread later on...couldnt find it!

Comment

Originally Posted by mattyuk View Post
                      In fact I understand this problem, it happened last night on this very forum when I entered a review of my current cue. I posted it and then came back to the thread later on...couldnt find it!
                      It's like the twilight zone !!
                      Just been informed that it might take up to a few hours before the cue is shown on a listing ?
                      www.greenbaize.com

Comment

Yeah, sometimes google bots get to them to help eBay make them popular. Basically google picks up the item number, generates through various coding (html, php, xml, javascript, etc) and then sends it through listings so when you search on ebay or google, it comes up straight away through keywords (green baize 3/4 cue ebay). However, this can take time and can also take the not so desired path as I described above. This defect is down to the item numbers being lost by the google or ebay bots, possibly because of viruses (trojans are like cockroaches on the net!), sticking to them.

Ppphhhewww. Yeah so I was bored.

Comment

It's on now !! Took hours for them to get it on lol
                          www.greenbaize.com

Comment

link please stu.
                            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                              link please stu.
                              http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Green-Baize-Ch...QQcmdZViewItem
                              www.greenbaize.com

Comment

Working...
                              X