Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• topcue.co.uk advice

hi all
    Was just wondering if anybody had ordered anything from topcue recently as i have been waiting for 2 weeks and tried emailing them 4 times but not heard anything from them.
    anybody got any advice?

cheers jordp
    Last edited by jordp; 17 May 2008, 07:31 PM.

Originally Posted by jordp View Post
    hi all
    Was just wondering if anybody had ordered anything from topecue recently as i have bene waiting for 2 weeks and tried emailing them 4 times but not heard anything from them.
    anybody got any advice?

cheers jordp
    try to find a contact number on the web?

Comment

they dont have one on there contact us page it says some bollocks about them not having a phone and using email makes there company more efficient.

Comment

I never use topcue.co.uk, there is a way more reliable company with bags more experience in FCSnooker, www.fcsnooker.co.uk. I even bought a Peradon Aluminium cue case and they said that I should get Cue Craft and they let me have the better case which was more expensive and I didn't have to pay the extra! Also, in my experience, they have quick e-mail replies.

They should have the product that you want in their large online store, what are you trying to buy?

Comment

i have already placed an order for a peradon harrier they even took the money out my account.

Comment

i have already placed an order for a peradon harrier they even took the money out my account.

do you live close to their address? if so, consider a visit?

Comment

Just tried yellow pages on line for you but no luck. snailmail them is all I can suggest and tell them their email only policy is pathetic. They ask for your bloody number !

Comment

no i live up north and they down south.
                just gonna have to keep trying to email them. they should be expectin about twenty early monday morning

thanks guys

Comment

Hi I ordered a cue plus bits about 8 days ago - on Friday last I started to chase by email not realising that the despatch advice arrived five minutes before but landed in the jun folder .... I check the desptach number on the carrier site and it is in progress. I'll probably have the parcel on Monday ... The website makes comment about fast despatch but seems it's not quite consistent. Haven't use any other company before.
                  Good luck, Klaus

Comment

o right cheers klaus i will see if i have an email.
                    did they reply to your email?
                    and how did they notify you about despatch?

cheers jordp

Comment

hi all
                      Was just wondering if anybody had ordered anything from topcue recently as i have been waiting for 2 weeks and tried emailing them 4 times but not heard anything from them.
                      anybody got any advice?

cheers jordp
                      Just googled the address and it comes up with
                      Spidawebs
                      Unit 25 Parkers Close, Downton Business Centre, Salisbury, SP5 3RB
                      And phone number 0870 7484 311
                      Id ring them and demand some answers. They are the same company as they run quite a few different sports websites.
                      http://thecueguru.weebly.com/

Comment

Originally Posted by JasonOwen View Post
                        Just googled the address and it comes up with
                        Spidawebs
                        Unit 25 Parkers Close, Downton Business Centre, Salisbury, SP5 3RB
                        And phone number 0870 7484 311
                        Id ring them and demand some answers. They are the same company as they run quite a few different sports websites.
                        Same people again
                        Cricket-Hockey.com "Unit 25, Parkers Close" Downton Business Centre Salisbury SP5 3RB 01725 512759

Just google the address for top cues and you get quite a few phone contacts from there different sites all run by the same people.

Comment

Thanks Jason
                          I rung them this afternoon and they had said that they had no stock of the cue case i ordered. After ten minutes of me moanin and sayin how shockin there customer service was i got free postage and some triangle chalk.

Comment

o right cheers klaus i will see if i have an email.
                            did they reply to your email?
                            and how did they notify you about despatch?
                            I received a standard despatch notification with carrier reference and carrier website link. Parcel came today - contents as ordered. I didn't get a reply as to why the delay.

Comment

Thanks Jason
                              I rung them this afternoon and they had said that they had no stock of the cue case i ordered. After ten minutes of me moanin and sayin how shockin there customer service was i got free postage and some triangle chalk.
                              Well thats some good news I suppose, at least you know they havent done a bunk with your hard earned.
                              Glad it turned out somewhat well in the end.

Comment

Working...
                              X