Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you own a Trevor White Cue?

Hi,

I know this is a big ask of people so here goes. I am thinking about having a cue made by Trevor White. What I do not know is how much this is going to cost me.

I know a lot of the price will depend on any splices and how many there are and what woods etc are used.

I would be very grateful if anybody could let me know how much they paid for a cue from TW so I can get a feel for the average.

Feel free to pm me as I am sure most people may not want to disclose publicly what they paid.

Thanks in advance for any replys I am sent.

Paulie

Hi there,

Check this thread: http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...r+White&page=6

Post number 55 says they start from £250.

Give'em hell, Mark :snooker:

Comment

I want a T White cue for Xmas and for the cue I wanted with Tulipwood splices etc for a 1 piece cue and he quoted me a price of £295. I'm not sure if that includes extensions though, I presume it doesn't.

Comment

I have a 1 piece made in the style of the parris traditional which cost me £260 (including postage) and I currently have a butt jointed plain ebony with maple shaft (with an unusual taper) on order with Trevor which is costing the same price.
        Just because its old, doesn't mean its worth a fortune!!

Comment

somewhere between £250-£350 for most designs.
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

I have a Trevor White cue which I purchased second-hand from a mutual friend of myself and ADR. No chance I'm telling you what I paid, but suffice to say I do not regret buying it. It's a joy to use.

Comment

Originally Posted by gus View Post
              I have a Trevor White cue which I purchased second-hand from a mutual friend of myself and ADR. No chance I'm telling you what I paid, but suffice to say I do not regret buying it. It's a joy to use.
              A nickname on a message board whose real identity is known perhaps to a handfull of people bought a cue which even fewer know what it looks like when asked how much they cost replies: "No chance i'm telling".

How big an arsehole is that?

I bought mine 2nd hand for £175 but dont tell anyone i'll be sent to prison they ae illegal dont you know

Comment

Originally Posted by Wity View Post
                A nickname on a message board whose real identity is known perhaps to a handfull of people bought a cue which even fewer know what it looks like when asked how much they cost replies: "No chance i'm telling".

How big an arsehole is that?

I bought mine 2nd hand for £175 but dont tell anyone i'll be sent to prison they ae illegal dont you know
                HAHAHA nearly fell off my chair laughing at that!

Comment

Working...
                X