Robin Scott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robin Scott

A friend of mine told me he bought one of his cues today. I was just wondering what are they like?

Robin Scott is just a name on a cheap chinese cue.

Comment

Are they any good for the massive amount he spent. £20.

Comment

For £20 it's fine. It'll do the job and if he moves on to a better cue later on he'll see the difference and feel in quality and appreciate the better materials used but they wont pot balls for him.
        It's the mug who pays the £70 plus buy it now price of these cues with English names on them I feel sorry for.

Comment

I got one off e bay 12/05/10 £50 incuding postage looks ok, nice case, I'll try it and post a review later

Comment

i just bought 2 & recieved them today,cost me £29 for the pair,will try them out down the club later & let you guys know how they play.they dont look to bad for the money,ive played with worse,at least they look straight lol

Comment

Robin Scott

Cue looked good, case really nice, Telescopic extension broken but Robin Scott cues will replace. Tip dropped off after 1 game no problem a bit of super glue and all is well. Waxed and polished with Renaissance wax polish and the cue looks superb, all that I need to do now is get potting.

Comment

Working...
              X