leather cue cases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leather cue cases

ive ordered my new cue and now in need of a nice case.
    i would prefer to get a leather cue case and would be very thankful if people could give me a few links to websites where i can find one.

Stuart

P.s. its a 3/4 cue
    :snooker:

Hi there,

He is a few, these are my reccommended websites to buy them.
    http://www.fcsnooker.co.uk/acatalog/...Cases_140.html

http://craftsmancues.com/acatalog/Basic_Products.html

http://www.handmadecues.com/cases/30-caserange.htm

http://www.maximumbreak-snooker-store.com (a very good on-line snooker store)

All of the above links are good places to buy them.

If I was going to buy a new Snooker cue case, I would buy an aluminium case. We all know that leather cases look very good and expensive, but they do not protect your cue as much as an aluminium case. And aluminium cases are a lot less expensive! Leather cases are very good cases of course, but for the extra protection, i'll go for an aluminium case. They can be pruchased on the same sites that i've mentioned above. EDIT - Except for the handmadecues.com website above, they only sell leather cases.

Comment

Originally Posted by snookerstu View Post
      i would prefer to get a leather cue case and would be very thankful if people could give me a few links to websites where i can find one.

Stuart

P.s. its a 3/4 cue
      Try this link. http://www.stamfordcuemakers.com/

I have just ordered a leather case from them but it will take 14 weeks to deliver at moment as they are very busy after the world championships.

Comment

Originally Posted by snookerstu View Post

Stuart

P.s. its a 3/4 cue
        WWW.NORTHWALES-CASES.CO.UK.
        Great website and a great choice of Leather cue cases,
        The quality of these cases is amazing, I cant see any others with the same perfect finish as these,
        His name is Crispian, very helpfull too,
        Ive just ordered my 2nd case from him :snooker:
        His forum name is cacabunjas (god knows why!! lol )
        Last edited by shafter; 28 May 2008, 10:35 AM. Reason: more info!

Comment

There's a member here that makes them but I can't remember his name!
          Alex Higgins "If I knew you were comin I'd have baked a cake, baked a cake, baked a cake"

Comment

Originally Posted by davyp26uk View Post
            Try this link. http://www.stamfordcuemakers.com/

I have just ordered a leather case from them but it will take 14 weeks to deliver at moment as they are very busy after the world championships.
            Worth the wait best cases around at moment!

Comment

If I were you I'd look at ebay, you can get 2nd hand cases at decent prices.. If you have the cash, I'd go with the above post's advice.

Comment

Originally Posted by LWB View Post
                There's a member here that makes them but I can't remember his name!
                cacbunjas.
                Alex Higgins "If I knew you were comin I'd have baked a cake, baked a cake, baked a cake"

Comment

id agree the cases from here are among or the best around just now http://www.stamfordcuemakers.com/

the cases that cacbunjas makes, if i remember correctly, look very good too.

personal choice over what your case is made out of, but the stamford are excellent, but are high priced (you get what you pay for though)

Comment

leather cases

I have to aggree with this post, if i was not in a position to make myself a new case every few months then i would be a customer of stanford cues myself, the cases are quality and great looking and i have recomended them to many customers myself ! and still will,
                    its nice to be in a forum where i find myself compared to stamford, and for this i am pleased.
                    I only started to make my cases four years back as i could not find a nice case for my own cue ! if i had known of stanford then i would have one now !and would never have started my own little venture, the fact that some people want a leather case is down to personal choice (posers) as every one knows that aluminium cases are more versitile, and will probably last twice as long ! but knowing this some of us will still choose to have a leather case and if your not a "walk in the rain" or a "throw it across the room when you loose" kind of guy then you will find that a leather case will do just as good a job !
                    i welcome positive critisisum on my cases as this is what makes improvements ! The most difficult part that i have had to overcome is the corners of the cases (inside), if a forum member who has a stanford case could post a few pictures of the corners of a case i would be grateful as i have not had the pleasure to see one !
                    I have no ambition to be the next big thing in case making as i have far to many things going on in my life including playing the game, my children & my lovely lady.
                    This is why i only make one case at a time and dont take orders once i have a couple on the go !(im a stress egg)
                    but all said and done i will continue to make the cases that i do as i enjoy doing them, and will continue to strive to make them as individual and as well made as i can.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Do you make just black cases, without any patch work? Do you put straps on the case upon request? Thank you.
                      www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

very beautfiul cases those.

Comment

leather cue case

Yes i can do a plain black case, and can put straps on it if required, but i dont put them on as standard as i dont like them myself ! simply because the only method i have to put them on is with press studs, and although other case makers use the same method i dont think that they are the best way of doing it.
                          i am currently looking in to a better way of attatching the straps and once i find a tool and equiptment to do it in a way i am 100% hapy with i will of course offer them on any case that i do.

Comment

im getting a one piece python case for when i get my wooldridge cue.

Comment

Q/
                              What is the snooker related poser common denominator between the self confessed "stress egg" Cacabunjas who makes some of the prettiest quality cases and "stress free" (since divorced yrs ago) Wity who makes the cheapest cases then forgets to bung em on Ebay for a year or so ?

A/ They both own....

(Your a bigger poser thou "stress egg" you outbid me then went and bought more of em)

Stress egg lol I luv that and it's way easier to spell.

Comment

Working...
                              X