Just One Cue What Would It Be ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just One Cue What Would It Be ?

If you could get your hands on just one cue what would your cue be, old or new, or price?

Mine is my first cue that was stolen,
    Joe Davis, maple, 10mm tip . nothing special

Just One Cue What Would It Be

HI IN REGARDS TO SNOOKER I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A JOHN PARRIS CUE OR A KEVIN DEROO CUE AS FOR POOL THE CUE THAT I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE IS AN ORIGINAL BALABUSHKA CUE WHICH IS PRICED AT TODAYS PRICING BETWEEN $6000.00 AND $25,000.00. i HAD THE OPTION
    TO BUY ONE IN 1975 FOR $400.00 US WITH TWO SHAFTS AND I KICK MY SELF WHEN SOMEONE MENTIONS GEORGE BALABUSHKA CUE. LEONARD FROM MONTREAL QUEBEC CANADA

Comment

Originally Posted by platt View Post
      If you could get your hands on just one cue what would your cue be, old or new, or price?

One that felt like a extention of my arm with superb balance and played well every time I played :snooker: but to get that I would have to have one hundred cue made for me with the specs that I think I need and then I would still get it wrong
      Welsh Is Best

Comment

good reply son of cliff, I've had many jd cues over the years but none match to what i was looking for.

Comment

Your best cue ever will be with you in a couple of moths time
          www.cuemaker.co.uk

Comment

The Willie Smith champion cue I very foolishly sold 3 years ago.

I would give my left nut to have that back..
            Just because its old, doesn't mean its worth a fortune!!

Comment

Originally Posted by keith auld View Post
              Your best cue ever will be with you in a couple of moths time
              Months ? really looking forward Keith .

Comment

You've got that 'work art joint' being specially fitted for you in the small extension and butt - you're the first ! - all my future joints will be this way - but you're the first ! - no-one can say I don't listen to what my customers think - as a result of your comments I've now changed and follwed this individual joint - lets see the others copy this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                www.cuemaker.co.uk

Comment

You've got that 'work art joint' being specially fitted for you in the small extension and butt - you're the first ! - all my future joints will be this way - but you're the first ! - no-one can say I don't listen to what my customers think - as a result of your comments I've now changed and follwed this individual joint - lets see the others copy this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Hi Keith
                  You'll have my joint in a couple of days......
                  Stan

Comment

So the .001 number is a special feature, Classic

Comment

wow! that was a quick change of heart....

judging by your comments recently, it would appear you were a 'hunt & o'byrne' type join man til you die!

can you post a pic please? am always interested in new things.

btw, i've got no interest in copying it, cos my own new join has been in r&d for a year and will shortly come to market.
                      The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

The joint is still made by Mick Rees and was always used in the 2 piece cues for myself and H & O'B, so no change of heart there ! It's been modified from an 8mm to 10mm to give it extra strength, but still looks the same - this female is now going to be fitted into all the butt ends and the new and improved male into the mini butts - as yet I haven't altered the original 1/2" - 3/4 joint; as despite others opinions that it's to heavy - I personally like the strength of that size joint at this particular critical area. So Mike, I'm afraid I'm still as pedantic as ever about the original 1/2" joint, I'm always prepared to change provided I find something I believe to be superior to what I currently use
                        www.cuemaker.co.uk

Comment

Originally Posted by platt View Post

I am hoping (i know) my perfect cue will be my Trevor White arriving in a few days from now.
                          Made to my own spec i know its gonna look, play and feel the Buisness.
                          I think i will hold on to my old Baracuda cue for a while tho, just incase! ( especially after that previous left nut comment !)

Comment

i would like walter lindrums playing cue.
                            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Are you committing to one cue ard147 ???lol

Comment

Working...
                              X