old cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• old cue

hi i play with a b&w burwat cue i took it along with anouther old cue i own to keuth auld to have new tip etc and some work done on the old cue it has no ferrel or base plate and apparantly never has it is stamped 15 and half ounces it is hand spliced and the butt flares out keith said the cue was very old and in great origanal condition and could be worth a lot of money any body got any ideas how i get it valued also keith did not do any work on it as that would distract from the value

dave

Originally Posted by dave wheeler View Post
    hi i play with a b&w burwat cue i took it along with anouther old cue i own to keuth auld to have new tip etc and some work done on the old cue it has no ferrel or base plate and apparantly never has it is stamped 15 and half ounces it is hand spliced and the butt flares out keith said the cue was very old and in great origanal condition and could be worth a lot of money any body got any ideas how i get it valued also keith did not do any work on it as that would distract from the value

dave
    hi dave..if i were you i would ask Andy Hunter or Gordon Radford , they are both very helpful genuine guys and will give you all the information you need and honest accurate valuations contact details are on this link http://www.thecuecollector.com

best wishes

Comment

ADR147 know a bit about old cues!
      Other than that Dave Smith of:
      http://www.cuesnviews.co.uk
      I expect would be happy to help you. I've talked to him in the past!

Comment

If the cue has no identification mark either by stamp or name badge, it could be anything, and I'd be very very surprised if it is worth a great deal.

Telling something of a cues manufacture by the weight stamps alone is not always an accurate way of doing it, and apart from that, there's nothing much to distinguish one cue from another if the butt is plain ebony.

Comment

Working...
        X