• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not looking good, 4 hours to go and only 1 base bid
    sigpic <---New Website
    Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

So did it sell then!
      Wity is right about the burr though what made you think it was burr (burl if you like)?

Comment

Originally Posted by Watford View Post
        So did it sell then!
        Wity is right about the burr though what made you think it was burr (burl if you like)?
        No it didnt sell, got to £27 and he put a reserve on it...and now he relisted it for £75.00 buy it now...still with a reserve???
        sigpic <---New Website
        Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

I can't see it going for £75.
          When it was pear with a burr splice it sounded more interesting than maple with a maple splice.
          I've seen few cues similar to this I wouldn't pay £50 but someone may do.

I've not been keeping up with the cues on fleabay since buying my Trevor White.
          What do Joe Davis 147s go for now £50?

Comment

Originally Posted by Watford View Post
            I can't see it going for £75.
            When it was pear with a burr splice it sounded more interesting than maple with a maple splice.
            I've seen few cues similar to this I wouldn't pay £50 but someone may do.

I've not been keeping up with the cues on fleabay since buying my Trevor White.
            What do Joe Davis 147s go for now £50?

Ebay is abit weird, JD 147's should be around £40-£50 but lately a couple have reached £80 plus than the next week one sells for £30. They are a very common cue.
            http://thecueguru.weebly.com/

Comment

Working...
            X