No announcement yet.

Any professionals using mike's cue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this threads a nightmare i fail to see what the problem is someone asked a simple question which just needed a simple reply sometimes that's all there is to it no more no less there doesn't have to be another motive just that, hopefully we have more genuine members than jokers as they usually get rumbled after a while.
    The forum is open to everyone who are entitled to ask questions and express a point of view, surely Mike could answer this one he's not usually shy even if its " no i'm not aware of any " it has no reflection on his cues anyway.

Comment

Originally Posted by Wity View Post
      barbarossa..Many many people think because the most used cuemaker by pros is John Parris that he is the best, he's good no doubt of that but the reality is when a cuemaker makes you a cue without charge you'll have it wont you?

Well, the simple answer must be 'NO' if the pro doesn't like a cue then no matter whether it cost a grand or was free its his living so he must love a cue to use it. If JP makes a perfect hand built cue for a snooker professional and doesn't charge him then of course it is good advertising, look how many Ronnie copy cues JP must make, and then there is Stephen Maguire, even Dominic Dale who changes cues like most people change socks won a major tournament with his JP cue. I think that of course the top pros (and lesser pros) use a cue that 'feels' right.

Oldgit
      'Believe To Achieve'

Comment

Originally Posted by Oldgit View Post
        Well, the simple answer must be 'NO' if the pro doesn't like a cue then no matter whether it cost a grand or was free its his living so he must love a cue to use it.

Oldgit
        Yes but if two cuemakers make 2 cues that player likes equal but one of them charges the cue while the other gives it for free,then which one would the player choose?

Comment

Professionals cues

Well, in my opinion, having any pro players (especially top 16) using a makers cue is wonderful advertising for the cuemaker.

The original starter of this thread asked a very simple question 'Any Professionals using mike's cue?' and the answer seems to be NO!!

Oldgit
          'Believe To Achieve'

Comment

the question was simple, a yes or no answer would make the guy/girl happy.

Comment

Working...
            X