• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joke cue of the week!

At $150.000 dollars and with a weight of 152oz we have "The Intimidator!!!"

http://www.mcdermottcue.com/IntimidatorSwordStory.asp
    sigpic <---New Website
    Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

I just wanna know what was it made for, and how do u play with it? It looks more like a weapon from Warcraft than a cue!
    Last edited by Robert602; 21 July 2008, 12:55 PM. Reason: language

Comment

is this joke or what... "1862 hours of hand engraving, hand etching and hand machining"
      jam, marmelade, sauce, squish... pekmez

Comment

Originally Posted by pekmez View Post
        is this joke or what... "1862 hours of hand engraving, hand etching and hand machining"
        Sadly it is real. Thing that worried me was:

"THE DESIGN
        This sensational cue is a three dimensional piece of collectible art that features four bold bladed wings that can rip a table to shreds."

.....oh yeah thats what we all want???
        sigpic <---New Website

Comment

Oh and whilst we are here lets not forget a personal favorite of mine....

The Geordie "Black Widow"...

Or should that be "Black Window"!!
          sigpic <---New Website

Comment

The McDermott "thing" has been on sale for at least a year now made as a showpiece for the Mc Dermott reception. Apparently theres no one daft enough to buy it in the world let alone in the country that makes and actually sells battery powered cue chalkers.

Comment

Originally Posted by Wity View Post
              The McDermott "thing" has been on sale for at least a year now made as a showpiece for the Mc Dermott reception. Apparently theres no one daft enough to buy it in the world let alone in the country that makes and actually sells battery powered cue chalkers.
              Oh thanks alot WITY!!!! Now my pitch on Dragons Den is all but gone now!!!

Oh well, i still have Sky Hooks and a Banana Peeler to try to sell to them
              sigpic <---New Website

Comment

hahaha you've got more chance of getting you leg over Dens Dragon than you have getting one over on them tight buggers.

Comment

Originally Posted by totlxtc View Post
                  At $150.000 dollars and with a weight of 152oz we have "The Intimidator!!!"

http://www.mcdermottcue.com/IntimidatorSwordStory.asp
                  A stupid waste of time my McDermott Cues. Why can't they use the 1862 hours to make some useful professional cues for once.

Comment

It is more like joke cue of the century!!

Comment

I think i know what the McDermott's "wings" are for...if u lose the game, u can always hunt down your opponent and chop him to bits?

Comment

"The Most Expensive,One of Its Kind, Extravagant Gift and Collector’s Item"

I think the "cue" is only an adornment.
                        #Age: 22 HB#: 82 #Cue: Mike Wooldridge Vintage Cue # Tip: Mike Wooldridge BlackSpin #Best performance in tournament: Semi-final in an "open to all" Swedish tournament 2015, Swedish U16 tournament champion October 2007 #Current rank in Sweden: 15

Comment

Originally Posted by Viktortheman View Post
                          "The Most Expensive,One of Its Kind, Extravagant Gift and Collector’s Item"

I think the "cue" is only an adornment.
                          Oh! Is it??? Ill cancel my order then
                          sigpic <---New Website

Comment

Any truth in the rumour I've heard that Mike Wooldridge is going to make a few of these for his fellow Wet Ham supporters ?

sorry, West Ham.

Nah sod it Mike aint got my address I'll leave it as Wet Ham

Comment

Whilst Mikes doing that can i have one like this? Bone splices please

sigpic <---New Website

Comment

Working...
                              X