Burwat Champion Cue How Much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burwat Champion Cue How Much?

My mate Sean Storey (ex pro) is thinking of selling his Burwat Champion cue, any ideas on how much it would be worth, or any offers? its straight as you would expect and in great order,

might help you make many maximums

Originally Posted by jonashford View Post
    My mate Sean Storey (ex pro) is thinking of selling his Burwat Champion cue, any ideas on how much it would be worth, or any offers? its straight as you would expect and in great order,

might help you make many maximums

It would depend on which edition it is, I would estimate £140 up to £200 if its good. You will get a bit more if its a mint 1st edition.
    http://thecueguru.weebly.com/

Comment

Thx I 'll ask him this week for more info,

He made 2 maximums in the same pro am tournament with this cue, which when snooker was in the guiness book of records was a worlds record.

cheers

Comment

Any chance you can put some pics and specs on here mate?
        Just because its old, doesn't mean its worth a fortune!!

Comment

i sold one a few months ago for about £120.badge was very worn which kept price down i think. like other replys if its a mint condition 1st edition then a lot more than the more common 2nd edition.if ite been "doctored"i.e.1/2 or 3/4 erd or butt joint put in then this will put of collectors.sounds as if its a good playing cue though and who ever buys it should keep using it!

Comment

IF you sell it on Ebay and can prove it is Sean's cue, i.e. put up a photo with him holding the cue you are bound to get a lot of interest. On its own it would probably sell between £120-£250 depending on which version it is and the condition. Though you will only get what someone is willing to pay for it. Ebay has had loads of Burwats on their in the past so they are pretty common nowadays.

Comment

Burwats on ebay are funny!
              I've won pretty standard ones for £150 twice but the sellers wouldn't part with them thinking the should be getting 200+ for them when they shouldn't have.
              But like you say does depend!
              On of the ones I was refused went for £180 in the end. Makes a difference when you post I think. Pick the start of the snooker on TV and have it ending early eve!

Comment

I spoke to Sean this afternoon, He said he will look in on the forum now there has been interest in his cue, but he is reluctant to sell it for too little, as he may want to play again in the future and then need to search for a cue,

Comment

Working...
                X