Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Wales Cases - Master Piece!

Hi all,

A big snooker fan from Israel, never posted here but I've been a member from day one and visit here a lot.
    I guess it takes a good reason for me to post in English... and the reason is Crispian Jones from North Wales cases.
    Just received my new case today from Crispian and as an owner of 5 leather case including 2 Cheddar Classics,
    I can assure you that this is the most stunning and beautiful case I have ever seen!!!
    Not to mention Crispian customers service: Fast, caring, professional, inch perfect in terms of the cue and accessories measurements, really Taylor made, Fast and very well packed shipping. so just in case you need a case... take a look at my new case: master piece which you don't see these days any more! Thank you Cris
    Proud winner of the 2009 Premier League Semi-Final Prediction Contest

Nice to see Cris get some well deserved praise for his work, he's a top guy and is definitely very good at what he does from what I've seen.

A good choice.

Comment

I will 2nd that well done Crispian....
      Its not how well you play its how good you look playing that counts!

Comment

here are a few more pictures i took b4 i posted it !
        Attached Files

Comment

sory about the quality of pictures !
          not very good with the old computers, seem to mess up my pictures when i try to make em smaller!

Comment

i am going to have to get you to make me a case or two crispin ! looks good that one - less pink for me though!
            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Everthing from Wales is great.

Keep up the good work Crispian

Comment

Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
                Everthing from Wales is great.

Keep up the good work Crispian
                Dont know about everthing from Wales being great, I got a curry from a restaraunt in Rhyll and and had the galloping trotskies for a week.

Must admit the cues and cases produced in Wales are world class though.
                Just because its old, doesn't mean its worth a fortune!!

Comment

what do you call a sheep tied to a lampost in wales?

a leisure centre!

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post

a leisure centre!
                    How do you get a Highlander onto the roof?

Tell him the drinks are on the house.

Welsh Is Best

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post

a leisure centre!

do you not mean pleasure centre !!!!lol

Comment

What about two sheep? A Brothel!!!
                        " For those of you in black & white, the blue is behind the yellow"

Comment

An english and irish and scottish and welshman were sitting in a bar drinking and when they looked up they saw ST.Peter sat at another table,

so they all sent him a drink via the waiter,,,after St Peter had finished his drinks he came over and shook the englishmans hand and said thanks for the pint,
                          the englishman jumped and said heavens my arthritis is totally cured,

St Peter then shook the irishmans hand saying thanks for the guiness,
                          the irishman jumped and said blimey my bad hip is now totally cured.

He thanked the scotsman for the scotch,shook his hand and the scot said,its a miracle my epilepsy is cured,

He then approached the welshman who backed away saying B*gger off i,m from Merthyr Tydfil and on disability benefits!

Comment

the welshman sent him a drink.......................

Comment

Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
                              An english and irish and scottish and welshman were sitting in a bar drinking and when they looked up they saw ST.Peter sat at another table,

so they all sent him a drink via the waiter,,,after St Peter had finished his drinks he came over and shook the englishmans hand and said thanks for the pint,
                              the englishman jumped and said heavens my arthritis is totally cured,

St Peter then shook the irishmans hand saying thanks for the guiness,
                              the irishman jumped and said blimey my bad hip is now totally cured.

He thanked the scotsman for the scotch,shook his hand and the scot said,its a miracle my epilepsy is cured,

He then approached the welshman who backed away saying B*gger off i,m from Merthyr Tydfil and on disability benefits!
                              Maybe we should have a jokes section on the forum, will be a change from laughing at the cue makers having a pop at each other.
                              Welsh Is Best

Comment

Working...
                              X