This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by burwatchampion View Post
    Hi all i was p,m Keith about my cue and it seems he's not coming back to the website.
    that's his choice. it's an open forum and he can say what he wants. whether he likes other people's opinions or reactions to his often inflammatory statements is another matter.

He also will probably be canceling his cue-making workshop im sure he will contact all of those involved if he does.
    lmao! sounds like the kid who takes his ball back when he can't get what he wants!

why cancel something he feels passionate about. wasn't he keen to help as many people as possible?

if, in his opinion, we're all in the wrong, why make the 'long suffering' public suffer more by denying them the knowledge he promised to pass on?

surely that's even more reason to go ahead and prove to all the people who disagree with him that his methods are superior?

I have to say i think its sad to loose a cue-maker from the site indeed any member and that things could not have been resolved.
    true, but:

constant self promotion, accusing others of talking drivel, claptrap, when they disagree, calling people liars, conmen, cretins. the list goes on.

all that does not make for a balanced and healthy forum.

let's be honest, if anyone has taken the time to read all of his posts over the last few months, it is clear to see that the only person who has brought bad feeling and animosity about is keith himself.

it's not me, it's not trevs1, it's not adr147, it's not anyone that keith has 'fallen' out with.

the forum can make their own mind up about why keith has decided he won't be back, but i've got my own ideas on that and i for one won't be losing any sleep or feeling sorry for anyone.

my final thoughts - maybe, having had time to reflect, he will return and share knowledge, that he no doubt has to some degree, becoming an asset to the forum, rather than the pompous, egotistical, self promoter that we have all seen.
    The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Bye Keith. Maybe we can all get along now. Came back from hols and saw its all still going on. Shame Wity has gone
      sigpic <---New Website
      Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

Wity gone to

Comment

He was banned
          sigpic <---New Website

Comment

why was banned

Comment

No idea. I was away at the time
              sigpic <---New Website

Comment

he seemed ok to me

Comment

Originally Posted by garysnooker View Post
                  why was banned
                  yeah , he was caught selling fake keith auld cues that were straight and round !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so he had to go !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hey there is nothing wrong with Keiths cues. Mine plays lovely!!

sigpic <---New Website

Comment

lmao - top class post mate. top class.
                      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

very good xtc lol
                        http://s974.photobucket.com/albums/a...new%20project/

Comment

Originally Posted by snooker warrior View Post
                          yeah , he was caught selling fake keith auld cues that were straight and round !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so he had to go !!!!!!!!!!
                          lol. bet wity's laughing at that somewhere out in cyberspace...
                          The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by totlxtc View Post
                            Hey there is nothing wrong with Keiths cues. Mine plays lovely!!

rofl...

i heard they're brilliant for those awkward shots bridging over the pack. you just cue up as normal and let the cue do the work!...
                            The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Right I think everybody's opinion has now been aired, I am now closing this thread to stop it going down the stupid road to nowhere.

Although this thread is closing I am sure another will be started again in the future, but can I remind people that facts to back up rumor will always remain fact and not rumor!

Also to the two people I have spoken to over the past two week on this subject, you need to get together with facts from multiple sources and put it down in a more non joking way to get it across to people.

and if all of you stick makers would like to send me a demo I will be more than happy to review your tomato growing devices and I also want a 70% discount on a new cue as I am going to start playing again as of this season

ferret

Comment

Working...
                              X