Glover cue review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glover cue review

Does anybody want to do a review on my glover cue as i feel he is up there with the best of them but never seen his name on here. Willing to send someone my cue (not just anybody though) to be put for review if anybody wants to. its 8.5mm though which is not the norm for snooker (as i am a pool player).

glover makes a great cue. top man (men).
    The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

i would be happy to do it but don't need to - glover is a superb cue maker his cues are very good indeed and his copies in the tony ions class.
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Is it just me or is his web site now not able to accept orders online?
        www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Agree with the above comments, from what I've seen, they are very good.

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
            Is it just me or is his web site now not able to accept orders online?

lol i think his website was made in the 80's but quite agree about his workmanship and his customer relations is second to none, just didn't see any recognition for him. Can't wait for him to sort me cue out having some secondary olivewood splices put in me cocobola butt with maple shaft should look nice!

Comment

Originally Posted by tinytim139 View Post
              lol i think his website was made in the 80's but quite agree about his workmanship and his customer relations is second to none, just didn't see any recognition for him. Can't wait for him to sort me cue out having some secondary olivewood splices put in me cocobola butt with maple shaft should look nice!
              I tried to order a cue through the web site a while ago, I was able to fill up the form, but then when i tried to send the info I got an error message. I have seen a couple Glover cues in my local area and I think they are very beautiful.
              www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

yes thats the first way i first tried contact tony but been in his workshop and his computer is packed in a corner (not even sure its setup) but he always answers his phone and always got time to talk. He's alot cheaper than most too.

Comment

Working...
                X