Pro Cues England

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Cues England

I Recently bought a Pro Cues England cue about 3 months ago and they are very good, they are very similar to John Parris and are priced reasonable, has any one else got a cue like this and what do you think?

I have seen 2 of these cues and both were quite nice.
    Last edited by Burwat Champ; 22 August 2008, 11:19 AM.
    Just because its old, doesn't mean its worth a fortune!!

Comment

Is that the one you bought on eBay? I bought one ages ago when I knew nothing about cues. Played alright at first but after was a bit of a nightmare?

Don't let that put you off though. I'm just really fussy!!

Comment

At the end of the days, cue is just a piece of wood. The more you care about a cue, the worse you play.

You can either focus on to be a good player, or a good collector.

Comment

umm i am not sure thats true - wood varies in quality!
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

John Parris will be well chuffed saying it's very similar to his.

Pro cues tend to sell for £20 as is the norm for China made stuff these days.
            Ideal for kids to learn the game, great value for parents with Christmas coming.

Comment

Originally Posted by mchpddl1 View Post
              At the end of the days, cue is just a piece of wood. The more you care about a cue, the worse you play.

You can either focus on to be a good player, or a good collector.
              Um...your wrong there. I had my last cue for 4 years and played like an idiot as i now know i was never happy with it, i always believed a bad workman blamed his tools, but one day i got my current cue and all I can say is 16 out of 18 games ive won this season...and the 1 of the ones I lost i used my old cue. I believe if you are happy with a cue then that adds confidence in your play and a psychological edge. Would Ronnie play as well if the ferrel was slightly off? Would Lewis Hamilton win if the steering wheel was a little wobbly? i dont think so.

And if they were "just pieces of wood" we would all be playing with JJB sports BCE cues and Trevor/Mike would be out of a job. Try telling them that all they do is whittle bits of wood.

Anyway as for the pro cue, they are okay. Nice beginners cue
              Last edited by totlxtc; 24 August 2008, 03:01 AM.
              sigpic <---New Website
              Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

Working...
              X