Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooker players and cue tips

Hi,

Can anyone provide some infos, for professional and top amateur players, of who and what tips they are using please?

I heard Ronnie/J. Higgins are using Talisman, is it hard or soft?

Thanks........

....I think they are still using talis mc, although not sure hard/soft, there was a thread about it as well, 'talisman cue tips', or something like that, remember the guys talking about it..

And as far as I know Peter Ebdon uses elks, and Stephen Maguire as well.

I was interested in finding out about Mark Selby's too, but still none the wiser....
    sigpic

Comment

Why do you want to know what tips top amateurs and professionals use?

Comment

same reason as to why i want to know what cues pros are using, and its because I am nosy.

Comment

higgins and ronnie both use hard talisman tips. stuart bingham uses mike wooldridges supertips as does joe perry and a few others. most of the rest use elkmasters.
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
            higgins and ronnie both use hard talisman tips. stuart bingham uses mike wooldridges supertips as does joe perry and a few others. most of the rest use elkmasters.
            Adrian, I'm sure you know what you are saying. I thought Ronnie and Higgins use the soft Talisman. but its good to know. BTW, Aren't they too hard for snooker as the talisman soft I'm using is very hard anyway.
            Proud winner of the 2009 Premier League Semi-Final Prediction Contest

Comment

its andrew actually!, they are too hard for me personally but then i don't play on a glass like cloth nor do i have their cue power but i do know they both use the hards.

Comment

its andrew actually!, they are too hard for me personally but then i don't play on a glass like cloth nor do i have their cue power but i do know they both use the hards.
                Andrew Ramsay! sorry for that MR SNOOKER

Comment

oh no my secret identity is out!

Comment

oh no my secret identity is out!
                    THIS IS WHAT WE DO HERE AT THE "ISRAELI MOSAD"

Comment

i could make jokes but the last thing i want is my house to look like beiruit

Comment

Originally Posted by Asi View Post
                        Andrew Ramsay! sorry for that MR SNOOKER
                        i trhink he prefers lord snooker...
                        The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

we only went into to renovation business in the middle east... but some people find our style too revolutionary :-)

Comment

Originally Posted by mchpddl1 View Post
                            same reason as to why i want to know what cues pros are using, and its because I am nosy.
                            Some players want to know what tips pros use because they want to copy them and use the same one. The pros may be using quality tips but you want to be sure that you use one that's right for you.

bongo

Comment

Originally Posted by bongo View Post
                              Some players want to know what tips pros use because they want to copy them and use the same one. The pros may be using quality tips but you want to be sure that you use one that's right for you.

bongo
                              good point well made - a lot of people ask me for the talisman hard tips because of ronnie and higgins and as far as i am aware only 2 or 3 people have ever found them right for them.

Comment

Working...
                              X