Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comming from Israel

Hi all,

I am an amateur snooker player from Israel palyes mostly 9ft,10ft tables and the biggest braek I made was 36.
    I never had a que of my own I am always palying with the club ques.
    I am traveling to London next week and i was wondering where can i get a good que there up to 150 pound that will suite my level of playing.

Originally Posted by uuuyuuu View Post
    Hi all,

I am an amateur snooker player from Israel palyes mostly 9ft,10ft tables and the biggest braek I made was 36.
    I am traveling to London next week and i was wondering where can i get a good que there up to 150 pound that will suite my level of playing.
    that's a good question uuuyuuu, the only dedicated snooker shop I've heard about in London is Thurston's but I guess there must be more so I'd like to know too ...

alternatively, if you're happy to buy a cue by post, there's lots you can choose from ...

BTW ... I hope you enjoy your visit to London
    Last edited by DandyA; 10 October 2008, 01:37 AM.

Comment

uuuyuuu... WELCOME... I have NO idea about getting a cue in London, however, I commend you on finding the best place to get the useful answers you want about any aspect of the great sport, snooker.
      TSF is a wonderful resource!

ברוך הבא

=o)

Noel

Hi all,

Comment

in london nowhere, its an expensive place the two london based makers are both expensive john parris and robert osbourne.
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Hello and welcome!

Cues in London, well Thurston's is good, also Parris Cues, they are the cues of the pros but will cost at least £250.

That's as much as I can help you here i'm afraid.

I hope you find what you're looking for and have a good time in London.

bongo

Comment

Originally Posted by DandyA View Post
            that's a good question uuuyuuu, the only dedicated snooker shop I've heard about in London is Thurston's but I guess there must be more so I'd like to know too ...

alternatively, if you're happy to buy a cue by post, there's lots you can choose from ...

BTW ... I hope you enjoy your visit to London
            He's looking for a cue not looking to get mugged....

Comment

Originally Posted by platt View Post
              He's looking for a cue not looking to get mugged....
              That's not very reassuring!

Comment

Thank You all,

I didnt knew it will be so difficult to find a cue there but well i will stay with the club cues.
                I dont think my level of play deserv a 250 pound cue and if i will buy such a que i will need to find a new wife or at least buy a dimond ring (400 pound) to go with it.

Comment

I dont think my level of play deserv a 250 pound cue
                  Any level of play, uuuyuuu, deserves a £250 cue.

Comment

Originally Posted by bongo View Post
                    Any level of play, uuuyuuu, deserves a £250 cue.

Andrew? It is Andrew isn't it?! What have you done with bongo then?

=o)

Noel

Comment

Originally Posted by noel View Post
                      Andrew? It is Andrew isn't it?! What have you done with bongo then?

=o)

Noel
                      LOL. Good one, Noel.
                      "We have met the enemy and he is us" - Pogo

Comment

Working...
                      X