No announcement yet.

Best place to send a cue to get fixed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best place to send a cue to get fixed?

I've got a Hunt & Osborne cue that's needing straightening and also might need a new ferrel, i'm based in the southwest so is there anybody local that does this or is it best to send off to someone to get fixed, if that's the case who's the best person to do the work?

can you be a bit more specific when you say south west????? devon, cornwall, somerset?????
    Its not how well you play its how good you look playing that counts!

Comment

Just south of Bath, i've not been on this forum for a little while so don't know if the likes of Trevor or Mike still use it, or if they still do repairs so was wondering who could do the job.

Comment

sorry had you been within spitting distance of Plymouth there is a very good guy Roy Watts might be worth a punt.......very reasonable prices and repairs as good as it gets. done a lot for Andy Hicks.. I will PM you his number
        Its not how well you play its how good you look playing that counts!

Comment

when i got my green plate hunt and osborne the shaft felt rough, compared to my one piece trevor white cue.

so i thought i dunno what he does to get a finish like that but i want it on my ozzy. sent it to trev and he did an awsome job!

trevs ya man

Comment

He's a busy man but your safe with Trev!

Comment

At those prices I'd want one of those virgins ADR is always talking about thrown in!

Comment

Working...
              X