No announcement yet.

Ash shaft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this where Robert osbourn was trained?
    www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by totlxtc View Post
      Dear Andrew,

Please note I have your christmas cue currently in production for you and will arrive for christmas.

Kind regards

Keith Auld

um... That's not Andrew's cue.
      It's being made for Abu Hamza al-Masri.

=o)

Noel

Comment

That cue definitely can put a lot of side spin on the cue ball, it is a very responsive cue for sure. I somehow fear, however, that I may have the tendency to scoop the ball off the table when I use it for my screw shot.
        www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

It's just a special design of cue to be used with the hookrest whenever a shot has to be played with the cueball lying in the middle of a bunch of reds.

and it is wonderful to play all kind of shots with interfering balls near the white because it makes cueing so much more easy.

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
            That cue definitely can put a lot of side spin on the cue ball, it is a very responsive cue for sure. I somehow fear, however, that I may have the tendency to scoop the ball off the table when I use it for my screw shot.
            I think it looks a bit whippy for my likeing................

Comment

Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
              It's just a special design of cue to be used with the hookrest whenever a shot has to be played with the cueball lying in the middle of a bunch of reds.

and it is wonderful to play all kind of shots with interfering balls near the white because it makes cueing so much more easy.

what sort of drivel is this???
              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

:P i'm not a native english speaker

Comment

You speak better english than i speak swiss so thats fine with me, probaly better than 50% of the UK population under the age of 20 to be honest
                  sigpic <---New Website
                  Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

Well, thank you for the compliments, but... i didn't know the word "drivel" before and so I couldn't see wether whether it was meant to be offensive or not.
                    The funny picture just remembered me of the hook rest.

BTW, most of the younger people COULD write/speak better if they wanted to. It's just become very uncool to think before typing in the days of the internet. Rather fast and stupid than slow and with a clear meaning. (I'm a good excemple for this type of thing in the mentioned post anyway )

Comment

the drivel was not about the quality of the english! i just could not follow your intentions.
                      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

hehe, that's the conclusion I came to, yes, I didn't feel offended.

I'm fine.

Comment

Working...
                        X