Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheridan cues

hi does anyone have any info on these cues,

hi sheridan cues used to be made in sheffield on london road next door or below a snooker club by a bloke called mick cant remember his second name they went out of business in the 1990s , nigel bond uses an old traditional cue by them

Comment

The guys name was 'Nick Reaney'. Nick made a 'Sheridan' cue for a friend of mine (Dave Martin) and I liked it so much I got him to make me an identical cue. I think the year was around 1986. Dave Martin actually taught Nigel Bond to play snooker.
      Oldgit
      'Believe To Achieve'

Comment

Do you still have the cue ?

Comment

Originally Posted by platt View Post
          Do you still have the cue ?
          No!! I was suffering from acute, incureable 'Cue-itis' even back in those days. I think I only kept the cue for a few weeks before trading it in for my next one. Now, 20+ years later I have finally been cured.....I've found 'The One'!!

Oldgit
          'Believe To Achieve'

Comment

Saying you have the ONE is dangerous statement...lol. (it is if my missus hears it)

Comment

Originally Posted by Oldgit View Post
              No!! I was suffering from acute, incureable 'Cue-itis' even back in those days. I think I only kept the cue for a few weeks before trading it in for my next one. Now, 20+ years later I have finally been cured.....I've found 'The One'!!

Oldgit
              That still ain't going to keep Ryan away from your door if he wants it Mike....

Hahahaha.

I hope you've got a very large sofa to hide behind..

Comment

Working...
              X