No announcement yet.

My new Wooldridge Pro2 :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which wood was used at the butt? Thuy burr? Snakewood?

Comment

I'm MW cue fan too...

Originally Posted by Harv View Post
      This arrived for me yesterday, what a fantastic cue!
      Very nice looking cue mate. Just wondering when MW site will operating the VCM? Can't wait to make my own design there.

Originally Posted by fswt30 View Post
      every new cue need adaptation from ourself. usually 4-6 weeks. Just say its you to adapt the cue not the cue adapt to you. Me my self take 6 weeks to adapt the new cue if you can feel the cue...you can screw back as long as you want not 6 inches. the cueball will curve in angle shot when you screw. If you cannot means still need time to get the feel of the cue.
      It is depend on how much you spend you time playing using the cue. If you only play once/twice per week, then it'll take longer than 6 weeks until you fully understand the "feel" of the cue.
      My cueing sucks

Comment

This cue may possibly be for sale in the next week or so, anyone have any idea how much it's worth? i can't even remember how much I paid for it lol:snooker:
        My Flickr

Comment

This cue may possibly be for sale in the next week or so, anyone have any idea how much it's worth? i can't even remember how much I paid for it lol:snooker:
          Harv, you're not running away from snooker I hope !?!?

=o\

Noel

Comment

lol no I have a TW cue arriving soon and depending on how I get on with it this will be for sale
            My Flickr

Comment

lol no I have a TW cue arriving soon and depending on how I get on with it this will be for sale
              I rememberwell when you got it and had to adjust from 20oz > 18.5oz...
              Best of luck with your TW... post pics ... let us continue to share your adventure mate!

... and NEVER SURRENDER SNOOKER!

=o)

Noel

Comment

nice cue you have

Comment

Nice. Thanks for sharing

Comment

cue

Lovely cue you are a lucky man might need to order one myself

Comment

very nice cue. And the photo is taken with a very camera too.

Comment

It's will be for sale in a few weeks if anyone wants
                        My Flickr

Comment

could you contact me with the price you would be expecting if? when? you do want to sell.
                          Thanks John
                          johnjrrogers@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
                          X