Keith Auld Retires From Cuemaking Due To Ill Health

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keith Auld Retires From Cuemaking Due To Ill Health

This is just to let you all know that I am not taking anymore cue orders and am quitting the cue business as my health has detiorated to the point that I'm no longer able to take on work. I'm sorry that this will mean that some of you will have to find another topic of conversation. I will be completing that work currently in hand and thereafter will have no further input to the cuemaking world. To those who sought advice on cuemaking I will continue to help you and in the case of Luke in Devon, I will still be in a position to help and guide you.
    I have found a buyer for all my cuemaking equipment, so the decision is irrevocable.
    As for Sarisbury Green Cues, this is a company I helped to set up but, if you care to read the company's introduction, you'll see that it states it is totally independant of me, so I assume that they will be continuing their cuemaking.

Goodbye to you all, irrespective of your past comments; I hold no grudges and wish you all well, this will be my last post
    www.cuemaker.co.uk

Goodbye Keith. This is very sad news.
    Take care ... and feel welcome to change your mind and continue to post here.
    Proud winner of the 2008 Bahrain Championship Lucky Dip
    http://ronnieosullivan.tv/forum/index.php

Comment

sorry bout your health issus....best wishes from me anyways

Comment

I'm sure everyone will agree that this is very sad news and a shame as i'm sure you could knock out a decent cue.

Your knowledge will always be welcome on here.
        http://e.imagehost.org/0813/Mellow_yellow_sig1.jpg

Comment

Originally Posted by keith auld View Post
          This is just to let you all know that I am not taking anymore cue orders and am quitting the cue business as my health has detiorated to the point that I'm no longer able to take on work. I'm sorry that this will mean that some of you will have to find another topic of conversation. I will be completing that work currently in hand and thereafter will have no further input to the cuemaking world. To those who sought advice on cuemaking I will continue to help you and in the case of Luke in Devon, I will still be in a position to help and guide you.
          I have found a buyer for all my cuemaking equipment, so the decision is irrevocable.
          As for Sarisbury Green Cues, this is a company I helped to set up but, if you care to read the company's introduction, you'll see that it states it is totally independant of me, so I assume that they will be continuing their cuemaking.

Goodbye to you all, irrespective of your past comments; I hold no grudges and wish you all well, this will be my last post
          Sorry to hear this Keith, I wish you well for the future and hope your health improves.
          If you ever want a chat, you have my number.

best wishes

Stan

Comment

Best wishes for the future & I hope you change your mind about posting on here.
            Just because its old, doesn't mean its worth a fortune!!

Comment

This is very sad to hear Keith, I do hope your health improves and you will always be welcome here.

Goodbye,

bongo

Comment

All the best to your health.
                Will miss you.
                Take care.
                www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

all best kieth and thanks for sharing your opinions on cue making
                  keep lending a hand too to young cue makers, through such patience will pave the way for future cue maker masters

Comment

Man, I'm gutted to hear that Keith.

Good luck son.

Comment

All the best Keith

God bless

Comment

All the best Keith~
                        Come visit the forum more often~

Comment

I'll be sorry to see you leave the forum, but really sorry to see you leave the world of cue making.

I hope your health issues improve soon & wish you & your family all the best for the future. cheers, kevy.
                          don't miss!

Comment

Thanks you for the help and advice you have given me and the time you spent on giving that advice.

Comment

sad news indeed. Your health has to take precedence but I wish you a speedy recovery that you are able to continue to indulge in your obvious passion for cue crafting and discussions in whatever capacity your health permits. God Bless, jude

Comment

Working...
                              X