Ferrule Removing & Fitting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by thai_son22 View Post

werent that impressed either because he had a cue in there which was randomly leaning in a corner at around 45 degrees which must've been custom made.
    Well is said somewhere on his website, that he puts all his care on every cue he produces, this isn't care, it may warp it!

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
      then just get john to do it - it does not take long and he is only going to charge you £10-£20 at he very most.
      I just called about putting on a new ferrule and tipping. £28

Man.. I'm gona go call Robert Osbournes lol

Comment

Robert Osbourne is charging £30 lol

Off to Parris I go lol

Comment

crazy prices. thats london for you.
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

I am not sure about your situation in London, but I would think to face the ferrule is a rather simple job, that you do not need to go to some big name guy to have it done. Anyone who does cue repair and have some sort of cue lathe can do that for you. You should not change the ferrule if it is not loose. Just my opinion.
            www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
              I am not sure about your situation in London, but I would think to face the ferrule is a rather simple job, that you do not need to go to some big name guy to have it done. Anyone who does cue repair and have some sort of cue lathe can do that for you. You should not change the ferrule if it is not loose. Just my opinion.
              Not going because its a big name. Went because Im local

Comment

Working...
              X