Trevor White Cues For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor White Cues For Sale

I was asked by a mate who doesn't have the time to do it to list 3 of his Trevor White cues on Ebay for him as he is no longer going to have the time to dedicate to his hobby after Xmas.

Anyway i thought I would offer them out to you guys first

cues 1 and 2 are basically as new in superb condition and to be honest have had very very little use if any at all. Cue 3 IS new and un used...

1. Is a 1 piece ash shaft with plain Ebony butt...9.5mm tip, 30mm butt, 18oz, 58" long...Balancing on the splice points @ 17"

2. Is a 1 piece ash shaft with Ebony butt, single splice of kingwood backed with 3 alternating thin blue and red vaneers. 9mm tip, 29mm butt, 17.25oz, 58" long...Balancing on the splice points @ 17"

3. Is a brand new, 3/4 jointed @ 16". ash shaft, Ebony butt with a single front splice in ebony backed with a thick maple vaneer. 9.7mm tip, 29mm butt, 18oz, 58" long...Again balanced perfectly @ 17"

All cues have the SD joint as standard but no extensions are supplied

Sensible offers will be considered but clearly he has a figure in mind for each or a good offer for all 3 together will be considered

Basically get yourself a bargain before Xmas

PM me with your email address if you want photos etc and I will try and respond to you in the evenings

thanks for listening
    Its not how well you play its how good you look playing that counts!

Cant believe your selling you TW burwat champion. Saw that yesterday. Lovely cue
    sigpic <---New Website
    Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

Originally Posted by totlxtc View Post
      Cant believe your selling you TW burwat champion. Saw that yesterday. Lovely cue
      The men in white coats are on their way round to collect him now!!

Even Trevor White picked up that Burwat Champion replica cue and said 'I can't make a better cue than this'. It is stunningly good. Me and Archalf went down to Trevors club in Bridgend earlier this year and Trevor put a new tip on that cue and then Archalfs mate knocked in an 88 break against me with the cue.

Oldgit
      'Believe To Achieve'

Comment

give me a price for all three.
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

a really big thank you to all who contacted me about the cues, but sorry they have all now been sold....

many thanks

Nick

Comment

although if you are desperate feel free to ask...
            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by archalf1471 View Post
              a really big thank you to all who contacted me about the cues, but sorry they have all now been sold....

many thanks

Nick
              Oh i wonder where they went??
              sigpic <---New Website
              Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

A very well respected forum member who I have done business with on a few occasions!!

Comment

Working...
                X