"Correct" cue length by the book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by thai_son22 View Post
    Rays club is above the centre. A nice club but full of druggies and rough at night lol.

The video isnt too clear so i wouldnt know. Judas' real name is Jude. I lost in the final to a malaysian guy nicknamed "lip".

Do you know Jim? The fat black dude. a fantastic player in his day but he was bitter when i beat him for the lights lol.

I also lost to Dave King who is also a great player and Del Boy too can break build well.

I have seen 1 chinese/vietnamese player there who is quite short and looks about 30. he uses the Parris Elite. I expected to play him in the finals but Lip beat him on handicaps. not sure if this is the same guy.

Once I get hold of a new cue, we can play as long as you like lol. Camberwell or lewisham, whichever is your preference. Mind you, i should b starting a new job so might be dodgy with time. lol
    I've been there then. Rough lol. I've seen worse clubs than that. Used to go Holloway, Brixton, Churchill peckam, Deptford, Finsbury park etc.

Which vid did you wacth? the 51&76 break one, is more clearer than the first one I put up.

I don't know of a Jude by name but I'm sure I'd recognise his face if I see him.

LOL bout Jim. He used to be a bus driver. I used to see him practicing all the time. I heard he became bit grouchy recently lol. You classify yourself good if you can beat Jim. The other guys, I would probably know by face.

I think the guy you describe is Nick. He is good so needs to give handy cap. He plays with a 8mm tip, and a long cue.

Lol bout time. Thats how I lost all my Snooker buddies in the past. Just hope we can get some frames in sometimes in the near future. I aint to fussed about the location. Just remember i'm always on lates so if you finish lates then its cool to hook up. Good luck with your cue hunting. Hope you get what you want.
    And good luck with your new job.

K dude look forward to our eventual meet on the table!

Comment

Working...
    X