my new omin climax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my new omin climax

[/B]this is my new omin climax, nice and comfortable cue for me, Decorated by four lower splice around the butt of curly maple Wood , excellence :snooker:

lenght-57.5'
    weight-17.5oz
    butt size-29.5mm
    tip size-9.8mm
    usd-$220
    Attached Files
    Last edited by napoli27; 29 November 2008, 12:19 AM. Reason: add words

that looks like a realy nice piece of ash curly maples not bad either pitty about the naff lookin badge but overall a very nice cue.

Comment

Very nice cue but the badge looks a bit flashy to me.
      My deep screw shot
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXTv4Dt-ZQ

Comment

cue looks stunning mate, you must be pleased. :snooker:

Would look much better with a disc badge though.

Ash looks very tight! how much did it set you back?
        http://e.imagehost.org/0813/Mellow_yellow_sig1.jpg

Comment

Thai cue is better than uk Keith Auld's cue

Comment

In my opinion you couldn't get a better cue at 220 US dollars then this.
            Best of luck
            cheers,
            sunny
            My deep screw shot
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXTv4Dt-ZQ

Comment

wow, usd 220 is real cheap.

u got it straight from o'min? or thorugh JH leong?

Comment

the 3rd day i use this cue, already make 40s break, really nice cue and really suit my playing style,yes wink, i gt it from jh leong , actually i am reseller of jh

Comment

Is it an Asian thing to use this kind of badge. I think i have read it somewhere that these are specially made for Asian market.

By the way, cue looks good.
                  www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by napoli27 View Post
                    the 3rd day i use this cue, already make 40s break, really nice cue and really suit my playing style,yes wink, i gt it from jh leong , actually i am reseller of jh

cool. where are u located? i will be in KL on 26 Dec, is JH shop in KL too? I am interested to drop by his shop.

can pm me your details? i might have some orders for you. Can provide me some sort of price list?

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
                      Is it an Asian thing to use this kind of badge. I think i have read it somewhere that these are specially made for Asian market.

By the way, cue looks good.

i believe this badge should be meant for european market i am not sure. when i was at omin 2 yrs ago and custom made my 1 pc, he give me a white color badge.

Comment

my location is malacca, yes, jh leong in kl, his place call snooker arena, in amcorp mall petaling jaya, i suggest u to meet him up, as i know he going to thailand on december or january,so u can meet him and let him know ,something like tip size, butt size, splice pattern, once he get the cue, he will send it to u, just tell him u r fren of alex, from malacca, he will discount for u, mind to tell me whats ur name ? and u got jh contact number or not?

Comment

still got some ready stock cue at his shop, u can go and try ,he himself select the wood for all these cue, i promise u the prcie is cheapest,u cant find other place that cheaper than him, if cant find the cue u want, then u can ask him custom made for u, he has been dealed with omin for past 14 years, so he can give u some very usefull opinion
                          Last edited by napoli27; 30 November 2008, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by napoli27 View Post
                            my location is malacca, yes, jh leong in kl, his place call snooker arena, in amcorp mall petaling jaya, i suggest u to meet him up, as i know he going to thailand on december or january,so u can meet him and let him know ,something like tip size, butt size, splice pattern, once he get the cue, he will send it to u, just tell him u r fren of alex, from malacca, he will discount for u, mind to tell me whats ur name ? and u got jh contact number or not?

i should have JH no somewhere ba i think. he was here in singapore like 2 months ago to deliver cues for my friend wesley.

i will be in KL on 27 Dec. will try to visit his side if possible, provided i know how to get there.

Comment

Working...
                            X