Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Close chevrons.Good or bad?

Are close chevrons good or bad?

It's purely a matter of aesthetics, the space between the chevrons has no bearing on how well or badly the cue performs.

My JP Special has 16, BTW

Comment

Originally Posted by hotmog View Post
      It's purely a matter of aesthetics, the space between the chevrons has no bearing on how well or badly the cue performs.

My JP Special has 16, BTW
      I have a custom cue from parris with with very few chevrons.my friend also has a regal cue from parris with very close chevrons in line and his cue feels funny.i just thought that the less the better.
      Opinions please

Comment

personal choice, it's just for looks i think

Comment

Originally Posted by Kavall View Post
          I have a custom cue from parris with with very few chevrons.my friend also has a regal cue from parris with very close chevrons in line and his cue feels funny.i just thought that the less the better.
          Opinions please

The fact that your friend's cue feels "funny" to you has nothing to do with the number of chevrons. It is obviously a slightly different weight/balance, etc, from what you're used to.

Your friend might equally think that your cue feels "funny" in comparison to his. The same would be true if you had each had a maple cue, with no noticeable grain pattern, and swapped them over.

Comment

Working...
          X